• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
46 replies to this topic | 165 praises

Posted 15 September 2018 - 10:44 PM

Aventador
  • Aventador
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Guys please check if you bought strawberries from Australia

---------

Australians have been warned to cut fresh strawberries before biting into them after several people found sewing needles hidden inside the fruit.

Contaminated punnets have been reported in supermarkets in the states of New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria.

One man was taken to hospital after eating a strawberry with a needle inside. A nine-year old boy bit into a contaminated fruit but did not swallow.

Several brands of strawberries have been withdrawn.

These include Donnybrook strawberries and those sold by the Woolworths Group under the Berry Obsession and Berry Licious names.

Health officials have urged people purchasing the fruit to be cautious.

https://www.bbc.co.u...tralia-45519888

Edited by Aventador, 15 September 2018 - 10:48 PM.

Tianmo, Lala81 and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 15 September 2018 - 11:16 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

are the brands mentioned sold in our supermarkets ?

focus

Posted 16 September 2018 - 12:44 AM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Brands are just stickers pasted on the plummets. You can have two different brands coming from the same source.

Blueray, Tianmo and Thaiyotakamli praised this

Posted 16 September 2018 - 03:11 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Who the heck does such a terrible thing?

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 16 September 2018 - 08:20 AM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I think it's not so bad....

Needles only. Just be careful can Liao.

There are worse stuff. Like HIV blood. Chemicals etc

Posted 16 September 2018 - 12:04 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Probably workers plucking the strawberries sabo over demand for extra pay or unpaid wages, etc. 

Tianmo praised this

Posted 16 September 2018 - 12:09 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Amdk. .
Garage36.com

Posted 16 September 2018 - 12:10 PM

Solar
  • Premium member
    Solar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

This thing very heng suay one.. Who would expect strawberry got needle.
Similarly I lost a tooth to a small stone that somehow inside a harsh brown. 😢

Edited by Solar, 16 September 2018 - 12:12 PM.

Tianmo, Angcheek and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 16 September 2018 - 12:13 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Probably workers plucking the strawberries sabo over demand for extra pay or unpaid wages, etc. 

Yah, I also think is tio sabo.

No reason for needles to be ard in the farm to start with, unless they manually sew the plastic boxes to seal them. .  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 16 September 2018 - 12:18 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Similarly I lost a tooth to a small stone that somehow inside a harsh brown. 😢

Yah man, got worm or insect mayb, but needles??  [laugh]

I once also kena a small stone in a chicken bao, and best i had so far was a small pc of newspaper stapled together inside a bowl of mango sago.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 16 September 2018 - 12:36 PM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Similarly I lost a tooth to a small stone that somehow inside a harsh brown. ð¢

You bite real hard to crack a tooth 😂. Did you pursue?
BanCoe and Carbon82 praised this

Posted 16 September 2018 - 12:49 PM

Renegade777
  • Premium member
    Renegade777
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I think it's not so bad....

Needles only. Just be careful can Liao.

There are worse stuff. Like HIV blood. Chemicals etc

If it is done by the Chinese, would people still say that.

I would say this is bad enough. Needles are not harmless.

Edited by Renegade777, 16 September 2018 - 12:51 PM.

Posted 16 September 2018 - 01:32 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If it is done by the Chinese, would people still say that.

I would say this is bad enough. Needles are not harmless.

In Oz, i recall seeing a bunch of asian workers plucking strawberries at a farm. But dunno if they were PRC workers or not

Posted 16 September 2018 - 01:46 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

In Oz, i recall seeing a bunch of asian workers plucking strawberries at a farm. But dunno if they were PRC workers or not

Normally they are student part time or at working holiday visa
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 16 September 2018 - 02:05 PM

Solar
  • Premium member
    Solar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

You bite real hard to crack a tooth ð. Did you pursue?

Initially just brushed it aside and thought nothing of it.

Didn't realize it cracked until I visited the dentist a few weeks later cos the sore sensation persisted
Angcheek praised this

Posted 16 September 2018 - 02:56 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

today sheng siong aust strawberries 2 for $4.85 .... I ...  :a-no:

Staff69 praised this
focus

Posted 16 September 2018 - 03:14 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

today sheng siong aust strawberries 2 for $4.85 .... I ...  :a-no:

this offer a few days liao, i was at SS on  thurs already got this offer.

I think the offer got nothing to do with the needle thingy.. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Newbie26 praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 16 September 2018 - 03:18 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

this offer a few days liao, i was at SS on  thurs already got this offer.

I think the offer got nothing to do with the needle thingy.. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

No import of Australian strawberry brands with needle contamination: AVA

Read more at https://www.channeln...eedles-10724604

ok, can go Sheng Siong already ...  [laugh] 

Tianmo, Newbie26 and Pocy praised this
focus

Posted 18 September 2018 - 04:10 PM

Civic2000
  • Premium member
    Civic2000
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Now they found needle in the apple in Sydney

https://www.dailymai...s_campaign=1490

Tianmo and Beregond praised this
When I shut my mouth and turn and walk away, it doesnt mean youve won. It simply means that you are not worth any more of my time.

Posted 18 September 2018 - 04:20 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

there was the rock melons, then strawberries, now apples...

Mayb pears will be next and then pumpkins and broccoli. <_<

would this be political driven?  :huh:

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: makan needles, warning and 5 more...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users