• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
27 replies to this topic | 50 praises

Posted 15 September 2018 - 11:07 PM

Ahbengdriver
  • Ahbengdriver
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Is this tyre available in Singapore?  Anyone has used it?

Saw it on a MY registered Merc E class.

Tianmo praised this
===========================================================================
I am looking for another word other than "disgusting" to describe 4.62 minion but bcos I neber pass my PSLE, the only word I know is "KNNBCBB"

Posted 16 September 2018 - 04:14 AM

Fastfive1
  • Premium member
    Fastfive1
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Dude I read it as lausai tires. Hahaha. Apparently its a china company. Please don't use it. I don't want to see you end up in a ditch because of shitty tires. Just stick to michelin.

Ahbengdriver and Tianmo praised this

Posted 16 September 2018 - 09:53 AM

Ahbengdriver
  • Ahbengdriver
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Landsail = Lausai  [:p]

===========================================================================
I am looking for another word other than "disgusting" to describe 4.62 minion but bcos I neber pass my PSLE, the only word I know is "KNNBCBB"

Posted 16 September 2018 - 12:22 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Is this tyre available in Singapore?  Anyone has used it?

Saw it on a MY registered Merc E class.

sailing on land? Errrrrrr the name hor....... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 16 September 2018 - 01:34 PM

Fitvip
  • Fitvip
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

sailing on land? Errrrrrr the name hor....... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

OK lah. Some cars have got Road Sail (RS) variant also! To me, sail is like no pick up one, but smooth! :XD:

Posted 16 September 2018 - 01:47 PM

Cypher
  • Premium member
    Cypher
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Generally positive feedback for this Thailand made Chinese brand tyre. Not sure if available here but JB confirmed selling.
I'm a healthy student.

Posted 16 September 2018 - 03:16 PM

Fastfive1
  • Premium member
    Fastfive1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

That's cos most people in JB people don't care about performance. Their roads are super shit. You want to use a Michelin PS4S tire and wear it out super fast? I used to drive up and down Malaysia so much that my PSS tire wore out super fast. Well I was doing over 200kmh over long distances to KL and Penang.

Posted 16 September 2018 - 03:18 PM

Raychay
  • Premium member
    Raychay
    5th Gear
    Author Image

simi lansai tyre?  [laugh]

Mkl22 praised this

Posted 16 September 2018 - 03:32 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

But the video said many UK ppl using leh, and seem like dry and wet also not too bad from the ad.  [grin]

If cheap and good, mayb I give it a try see how it works. Need to change mine soon.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 16 September 2018 - 04:05 PM

Cypher
  • Premium member
    Cypher
    4th Gear
    Author Image

But the video said many UK ppl using leh, and seem like dry and wet also not too bad from the ad. [grin]

If cheap and good, mayb I give it a try see how it works. Need to change mine soon. [:p] [laugh] [laugh]

I believe only comes in 16" and above size
Tianmo praised this
I'm a healthy student.

Posted 16 September 2018 - 04:16 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I believe only comes in 16" and above size

mine 17". [grin]

you know where can get?  ^_^  [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 17 September 2018 - 06:06 AM

Cypher
  • Premium member
    Cypher
    4th Gear
    Author Image

mine 17". [grin]

you know where can get? ^_^ [laugh]

No experience changing tyres in MY but colleague mentioned workshop somewhere in Pandan JB area.
Tianmo praised this
I'm a healthy student.

Posted 17 September 2018 - 06:49 PM

kobayashiGT

Bro. you can consider Kimhoe, they have a china brand called Chaoyang tire. I think 17" is less than 80/pcs.

But for safety wise, I will recommend Sliverstone Atlantis V7. I think 17" 90-100 per pcs.  Kheng Heng Auto defu lane. 

Best is call and check for size and price before go down.

mine 17". [grin]

you know where can get?  ^_^  [laugh]

Tianmo praised this
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

Posted 17 September 2018 - 07:01 PM

Mkl22
  • Mkl22
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

In the dry, most shitty tires also pretty ok. It’s in the wet when you need the grip, then you know what you pay for. I have skidded and rear ended someone before. And I was not fast but roads were quite wet. Was on cheap tires. So never again.

Edited by Mkl22, 17 September 2018 - 07:02 PM.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 17 September 2018 - 07:02 PM

Fitvip
  • Fitvip
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Bro. you can consider Kimhoe, they have a china brand called Chaoyang tire. I think 17" is less than 80/pcs.

But for safety wise, I will recommend Sliverstone Atlantis V7. I think 17" 90-100 per pcs.  Kheng Heng Auto defu lane. 

I don't know the quality of Silverstone tyres  has improved or not over the years!

I had a bad experience with this brand of tyres. I got a brand new set with rims from JB. After some time, when I was washing the car, I noticed cracks on the side walls of the tyres. The tyres were still very new. 

Immediately, I drove to the tyre shop to have them replaced.

Posted 17 September 2018 - 07:56 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

No lah, I not looking for cheap shoes. Just that from the video it seem like this Landsail is not too bad, and most importantly is it seem quite good in the wet, so i dont mind trying out if price is good. 

Otherwise i likely will stay away from china brand tayas, I kiasi.[:p] 

But if got good and yet cheap ones, I want lah..  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo, 17 September 2018 - 07:57 PM.

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 17 September 2018 - 07:58 PM

kobayashiGT

Sorry to hear about that bro. I never tried sliverstone before so I cannot give you my opinion. 

But sometimes, it can be other factor like the date of manufacturing, proper storage. I think tyre buy in SG better. anything can go back. 

I don't know the quality of Silverstone tyres  has improved or not over the years!

I had a bad experience with this brand of tyres. I got a brand new set with rims from JB. After some time, when I was washing the car, I noticed cracks on the side walls of the tyres. The tyres were still very new. 

Immediately, I drove to the tyre shop to have them replaced.

Posted 17 September 2018 - 07:59 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

In the dry, most shitty tires also pretty ok. It’s in the wet when you need the grip, then you know what you pay for. I have skidded and rear ended someone before. And I was not fast but roads were quite wet. Was on cheap tires. So never again.

Yah, i agree.

Even Falken 912 is ok in the dry, but when come to wet road is KNN over KNN man.. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I usually go for taya good in the wet, that is the most important feature for me.  ^_^

Beregond praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 17 September 2018 - 08:03 PM

kobayashiGT

haha. Don't get fooled by the video. I think tyre review is the best way to judge if the tyre is good anot.

Your car should consider ge tRE003. All rounder and sporty. (:

No lah, I not looking for cheap shoes. Just that from the video it seem like this Landsail is not too bad, and most importantly is it seem quite good in the wet, so i dont mind trying out if price is good. 

Otherwise i likely will stay away from china brand tayas, I kiasi.[:p] 

But if got good and yet cheap ones, I want lah..  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Posted 17 September 2018 - 08:14 PM

Mkl22
  • Mkl22
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Yah, i agree.

Even Falken 912 is ok in the dry, but when come to wet road is KNN over KNN man.. [:p] [laugh] [laugh]

I usually go for taya good in the wet, that is the most important feature for me. ^_^

Was driving the Kangoo then. No ABS. Wheels locked. And too panicked to let go and step again. And sailed into the rear of a Honda Jazz. Lucky the insurance loading was not too much.

But yeah. The oh shittttttttt ahhhhhhh went through my mind without me vocalizing it. These are the real oh shit moments when nothing comes out of your mouth, cause you know you sort of had it already. If still can vocalize, means not scared or jialat enough.

And for those who claim they can modulate the braking to prevent lock up, unless you are in a race mode or track mode. I can say when you are caught unawares only a race driver is trained to react that fast.

Edited by Mkl22, 17 September 2018 - 08:15 PM.

Tianmo praised this

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3

Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Xtrabull  |  Neutral Newbie

Value for money! Will recommend!

Installed this on my Fit in 2016, please see my personal opinion below: Road Noise - 6.5/10 pretty quiet but not fantastic Dry grip - 8/10 Wet Grip - 8/10 No issues performing hard corner with this set Never experience any loss of co... » Read More

Nexen N5000 Plus

Nexen N5000 Plus  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Banz86  |  5th Gear

Excellent Budget Comfort Tyres

I was shopping for a new set of comfort based tyres at a car show and this was highly recommended by a salesperson. Initially I was thinking of going for the branded Goodyears, Michelin, Bridgetstones, etc but the prices were high for my requ... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Performance Tyre

Quick Reply

Tags: bmw, tyre; ultra; performance; and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users