BMW 2 Series Coupe (F22/F23)

Vratenza

You want big?

Buy double cab Pickup truck.

It is taller and longer than Land Cruiser or Land Cruiser Prado.

that one must have company i dont have.. i worker only... but the land cruiser very nice.

↡ Advertisement

that one must have company i dont have.. i worker only... but the land cruiser very nice.

That's provided you register it as goods vehicle.

I think you can register it as private car.

Saw at least 3 Units of Almost new[between 6 Months & a year old] for Sale in SgCarMart,i wonder why people sell so fast.? with a huge loss,almost $30,000 gone...

Saw at least 3 Units of Almost new[between 6 Months & a year old] for Sale in SgCarMart,i wonder why people sell so fast.? with a huge loss,almost $30,000 gone...

Think these are “Management Cars” from PML ie either test drive or courtesy cars. Unlikely they are privately owned cars whose owners want to get rid of the car after such a short period.

• Praise 4

Think these are “Management Cars” from PML ie either test drive or courtesy cars. Unlikely they are privately owned cars whose owners want to get rid of the car after such a short period.

Why don't PML lelong in their showrooms?

Unusually if management unit they will say so because the general idea is that management units tend to be lightly used or better taken care of since it is only for going to and fro work or occasionally for display at road shows. 

But I might be wrong, will never know what the 2nd hand dealers are thinking.

Unusually if management unit they will say so because the general idea is that management units tend to be lightly used or better taken care of since it is only for going to and fro work or occasionally for display at road shows.

But I might be wrong, will never know what the 2nd hand dealers are thinking.

I drove to KL on one of these Mgmt 2GTs (there were 10 such cars) organised by PML 2yrs+ back n coincidentally one of my ex colleague bought one of these 10 cars after the event which had clocked up a few k in mileage but at quite a discount n they tagged it as Mgmt Car.

I agree with u that in theory Mgmt Cars shld be of less mileage n better taken care of but PML has this habit of tagging their courtesy, test drive cars as Mgmt but to be fair the discounts can be quite hefty so a case of getting what u paid for I guess. U could be right as well that this 3 being advertised might not Mgmt as they will normally mention it.

• Praise 5

Yes they normally sell it under PPSL n not on sgcarmart but it’s strange that we have 3 units available at the same time n hence my conclusion that it’s Mgmt but I could be wrong.

• Praise 3

This is strange lor...test car and all management unit will be channelled to PPSL one [rolleyes]

Even Airshow cars balance also same  [confused]

This is strange lor...test car and all management unit will be channelled to PPSL one [rolleyes]

Even Airshow cars balance also same [confused]

Branding.

PML=>New

PPSL=> Used