• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
7 replies to this topic | 20 praises

Posted 11 October 2018 - 12:20 AM

Crawling
  • Crawling
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi,

Can anybody tell me how they call this accessorie on the car bumber and body ?

Please see red arrow in image .

auris.jpg

Edited by Lightsabre, 15 October 2018 - 09:26 AM.

Posted 11 October 2018 - 10:05 AM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi,

Can anybody tell me how they call this accessorie on the car bumber and body ?

Please see red arrow in image .

auris.jpg

you can search for quick release latch or hood latch

examples....

https://www.amazon.c...s/dp/B073RV8857

https://www.amazon.c...rds=hood latch

Tianmo praised this

Posted 11 October 2018 - 10:07 AM

Youth92
  • Youth92
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I think it's called quick release. something along that line. I stand corrected tho

Tianmo praised this

Posted 11 October 2018 - 10:07 AM

Kklim
  • Premium member
    Kklim
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Bumper bling.

Tianmo praised this

Posted 11 October 2018 - 10:12 AM

Tkseah
  • Tkseah
    6th Gear
    Author Image

What is it for? Everyday swap bumper?
iHerb discount code - TEC163

Posted 11 October 2018 - 03:04 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

What is it for? Everyday swap bumper?

This is for aesthetic purpose in most day to day driving. Some cars do have it so that the bumper could be removed easily for zhng here and there from time to time. 

Dont get mixed up with the bonnet hood latch. There is quite similar thing for bonnet as well. it is to hold the  bonnet to prevent the bonnet from opening up and slamming on the wind screen at high speed or drifting. 

Tkseah praised this

Posted 11 October 2018 - 03:27 PM

dulced43
  • dulced43
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I also have some accessories 

Posted 11 October 2018 - 11:29 PM

Crawling
  • Crawling
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Guy's thank you so much for this info...

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Zen Car Services

Zen Car Services  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by JimmyTan66  |  Neutral Newbie

I found that most of the tinting industry here are selling us a "Black box" Product without giving us the full details and specification of their product. This is especially so for the unbranded films, or local shop brand solar films.

The 99%-97% IRR that they are advertising are only focused on 900-1000nm wavelength, which covers only 4% Of the whole solar... » Read More

KHY Motors Pte Ltd

KHY Motors Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Adamwasd  |  Neutral Newbie

Planning to buy a PreOwned Mazda 3. My friend advised me to get it to check 1st before deciding, in case I am being conned by those salesmen. My friend has been driving his Mazda 3 for quite some time too, so he also has a regular workshop which is very experienced in working on Mazda. So decided to give a call to Ah hao, I believe is the boss. Ah hao gave a very detail... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Accessories Retail

Quick Reply

Tags: toyota, auris, nze, call and 1 more...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users