Limousine driver fired after bust up with customer (Video)

Kamikaze89

but you got to give credit to the driver, he did not take his own picture but instead the passenger

passenger get screwed big time (instantly famous - for whatever reasons - everybody now know what the passenger look like who got "screwed")

driver got away and merged with the "crowd" and move on

I wondered what the bank or the limo company going to do about (concrete and not so template we are sorry kind)

Yes very "clever" of the driver.

Just remind me, who's out of a job right now?

Anyway, the client is clearly above such nonsense so why would he bother? And there are always bo liao sites like edmw to csi out the driver if they feel motivated enough.

Bottom line: don't be a dick as far as possible. And phones are for communication not for self justification.

↡ Advertisement

why DBS didnt issue letter of demand to the driver or other forum websites to take down the video with a FULL page of apologies on ST from the driver to please Mr Lee  [laugh]

Would you be irritated if an unknown number kept calling you? I kena and when I finally picked up, it's from property agent asking me to sell my flat. I ended scolding that guy upside down left right centre. My number is on DND list... And told him you do that again, I am going to complain you to your company and the registry.

I pick up then if unknown person doing sales, just end the call. No point scolding them doing their job. Sometimes with these calls, stay silent and there's no response. Like they are detecting voice before taking over the call.

the driver dun understand what is vip?? he dun even know who the guy is and start filming him, some people keep very low profile and dun like people to film them. Does the company provide the "do and don't" to all the drivers?

some time when we book taxi in other country, we also expect the taxi waiting with the name board when we touch down.

Tink employer expected the driver to hv some basic common sense......obviously fail big time in this dept

passenger not amdl

l-cathy-heaven-1g5k1.jpg

Edited by Mockngbrd

I pick up then if unknown person doing sales, just end the call. No point scolding them doing their job. Sometimes with these calls, stay silent and there's no response. Like they are detecting voice before taking over the call.

They called at 9.30pm.... And I got 4 missed calls... One after another.. I tot what emergency from where.... Else I won't be bothered about picking up unknown numbers...

sorry ah sorry ah, I pass by only. I know I dont belong here...  [:/]  [:p]  [laugh]

End of year season coming, when is your bank going to chia you jiak durian? [laugh]

• Praise 1

End of year season coming, when is your bank going to chia you jiak durian? [laugh]

Durian boh..... :a-noway:

Jalan Kayu roti prate ai mai ... :we-all-gonna-die:  

He ( @tianmo ) did organised once and please to organise another one. All you can eat on him .... :a-m1212:

Max 4 kosong, eggs on you own ... :secret-laugh:

KNN, jiak liu lian one you always can remember hor?  -_-

This year one over liao lor, was early Aug,  1 week before national day, and because of the event then I know there is actually a link way from Marina sq level 2 to Ritz Carlton Hotel. KNN sibei suaku.. [:p]  [laugh]

Anyway, this year I think they didnt expect the season to suddenly end, and were caught unprepared, so not as good as last year. But free ah lian jiak, cannot complain liao... ^_^

KNN, jiak liu lian one you always can remember hor?  -_-

This year one over liao lor, was early Aug,  1 week before national day, and because of the event then I know there is actually a link way from Marina sq level 2 to Ritz Carlton Hotel. KNN sibei suaku.. [:p]  [laugh]

Anyway, this year I think they didnt expect the season to suddenly end, and were caught unprepared, so not as good as last year. But free ah lian jiak, cannot complain liao... ^_^

wah seh. this one yan zhong. It's been there for >20 years. I used that connection (pan pac/millenia to marina sq/ritz carlton) since i was in sec school.

Edited by Lala81

wah seh. this one yan zhong. It's been there for >20 years. I used that connection (pan pac/millenia to marina sq/ritz carlton) since i was in sec school.

[:p]  I say i suaku liao mah... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]