Honda CRV 2014 model?

SecureCar

Hello, I am considering purchasing a Honda CRV 2014 model. Is this a safe car? Or should I buy something that is more expensive to get a safer car?
When I purchase a used car it is important that the car is high. Thank you in advance for response.
↡ Advertisement

Hello, I am considering purchasing a Honda CRV 2014 model. Is this a safe car? Or should I buy something that is more expensive to get a safer car?

When I purchase a used car it is important that the car is high. Thank you in advance for response.

Xc60
  • Praise 1

No Car is safe if you drive Recklessly with excess speed... [thumbsdown]  [bigcry] Buy a Armour Vehicle like Terrax...

No Car is safe if you drive Recklessly with excess speed... [thumbsdown]  [bigcry] Buy a Armour Vehicle like Terrax…

Not exactly true. Bigger cars are definitely safer when it involves in an accident with smaller cars. Can imagine a CRV and a Picanto gets into an accident whether TS drives recklessly or being a safe driver. Small cars will bear the brunt from bigger cars.

Edited by Renegade777
  • Praise 1