2019 Hyundai Elantra Review - Let's test drive it

AsianPetrolhead

This week we had finally had chance to test drive 2019 Hyundai Elantra.  With 1.6 multiport gasoline engine and CVT, let’s see if the Elantra 2019 has what it takes to compete in compact sedan market.

Ex Boxer by Riot

4,620x1,800x1,440x2,700 (lengthxwidthxheightxwheelbase)

1.6 Gasoline(123ps/6,300) (15.7kg.m/4,500)

CVT / Front Wheel Drive

Competition: Kia Forte, Honda Civic, Ford Focus, Toyota Corolla

post-273792-0-30169900-1548389153_thumb.png

↡ Advertisement

This week we had finally had chance to test drive 2019 Hyundai Elantra.  With 1.6 multiport gasoline engine and CVT, let’s see if the Elantra 2019 has what it takes to compete in compact sedan market.

Ex Boxer by Riot

4,620x1,800x1,440x2,700 (lengthxwidthxheightxwheelbase)

1.6 Gasoline(123ps/6,300) (15.7kg.m/4,500)

CVT / Front Wheel Drive

Competition: Kia Forte, Honda Civic, Ford Focus, Toyota Corolla

are you sure you tested New Elantra not Avante? now Komoco is selling Avante 126bhp/ 6 speeds AT not CVT,

Korean CVT can or not [confused]  [confused]

are you sure you tested New Elantra not Avante? now Komoco is selling Avante 126bhp/ 6 speeds AT not CVT,

Korean CVT can or not [confused][confused]

He is tan jiak car reviewer base out of Korea I believe. His thread is shown as sponsor, I guess.

paid money to advertise for Hyundai Korea ? Not related to KM.

Korean CVT can or not [confused][confused]

Asean Petrol Head is an English Korean motor review from youtube. Elantra is mostly known internationally but Singapore and Korea at home call it Avante. And their Avante get the latest engine and transmission, our local market mostly gets updated version from previous due to our tax structure and "profit" making market. Edited by Heartbreakid

He is tan jiak car reviewer base out of Korea I believe. His thread is shown as sponsor, I guess.

paid money to advertise for Hyundai Korea ? Not related to KM.

Just trying to promote our new youtube channel.

Thank you 

Asean Petrol Head is an English Korean motor review from youtube. Elantra is mostly known internationally but Singapore and Korea at home call it Avante. And their Avante get the latest engine and transmission, our local market mostly gets updated version from previous due to our tax structure and "profit" making market.

Thank you for tuning in!

Just trying to promote our new youtube channel.

Thank you 

Thank you for tuning in!

Just tell us what is Singapore market version,

office network blocked youtube, cannot see your promote channel [:p]

Personally I don't like the design of the car. After seeing it in the flesh I think its even uglier. Looks like a cheaply done Chinese makes of yesteryears. Previous models are much better looking. 

↡ Advertisement