BMW car subscription

They only have these currently. Nothing that those rich boys wanna toy with. As for price, no comment.

BMW 118i

Monthly Subscription Price  SGD 2,388

BMW 330i M Sport

Monthly Subscription Price  SGD 3,488

• Praise 1

For those who always wanted to 'own' a BMW & the xperience of driving one.

Can also pretend that one can afford to keep changing cars every now & then. Hahahaa

• Praise 3

don't think the local will take the deal as the price is too high, maybe for expat with company car will make a bit of sense.

eg., almost double the depreciation of owning a 1 series at the end of the day

may be some will subscript for a few months to impress friends or relatives or neighbours

• Praise 2

Hahahha. This is like renting a hooker. By the time you get the car, it's gonna be so so worn out.  If they have the new Z4, I wouldn't mind trying it out.

• Praise 2

Hahahha. This is like renting a hooker. By the time you get the car, it's gonna be so so worn out.  If they have the new Z4, I wouldn't mind trying it out.

yeah if they have the z4 it would be good. I think maybe there will be some people who don't mind paying to try out for a month before they buy too 

• Praise 1

yeah if they have the z4 it would be good. I think maybe there will be some people who don't mind paying to try out for a month before they buy too

That's one of the ideas. Perhaps they will add more cars as the programme grows. Now just launched only so see how it goes.

Hahah and then all these cars get resold as "management" cars. So much for a well cared for car. Most of the "management" cars are trashed by the various drivers that use the car to bring people for events. 

Supercharged

Dep/yr for 1series 24k? Lol

i reckoned if one buy the same car new and sell if after the first year of ownership, the annual depreciation probably not very far from 24k
  • Praise 1

There's no buying of hookers, all hookers are on a rental basis only ah. Haha..

I would go for the new Z4 if they had, but maybe for just a few months.

Dep/yr for 1series 24k? Lol

No need pay insurance I think, road tax also. Plus, if it's new / new-ish cars, buy and use for a while, depre would be quite high too.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2