Slanted wheels?

Slowjack

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi, need advice and confirmation from bros n sis. I noticed that the back wheels are slanted outwards at an angle if viewed form the back. Tried peeping under the car n noticed that the back suspensions setup are also mounted slightly slanted at an angle. is this normal? At first I tot that my JRD rims were the culprits, tried rotation(interchanged back to front) but still the same. Went ard to observe other Nissans, they are having the same look too though not that obvious. the back left wheel look more slanted than the back right one. anyway already did my high speed rotation and alignment, but steering still feel awkwardly light and slight vibration at a low speed of 110km/h, car still drifts to the left. steering also feels a bit jerky during turns and drifts. it is causing unwanted anxiety. wat seems to be the problem here? do i need to redo my alignment and balancing or swap tyres left to right? FYI i'm driving a nissan ss with 195/55 15" wheels wrapped wif kumho 712, recently i had hotbits strut bars installed. could this be a factor? any advice or comments?

Edited by Slowjack
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

could be the uneven weight distribution that is causing the slightly more negative camber at one side....nod.gifnod.gif...if not go to the alignment guys and ask them to check for you....

Neutral Newbie

roger dat [nod] . should i go back to the same shop which did my alignment or should i go to another shop to get a 2nd opinion? [:/]

Neutral Newbie

I think you should redo your alignment and also at the same time do whell balancing and check all tyre pressure....nod.gif

Neutral Newbie

GO to this shop...thumbsup.gif

Company Name: Riverview Auto Services

Address: 10 Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2A, #04-16, Autopoint Building, S(568047)

Tel: 6481 2025, 6481 5797

Email: -

URL: http://www.riverviewauto.com.sg

Contact Person: Kenny

Remarks: Good place for wheel alignment at reasonable prices. Can mention that you are from MCF.

Neutral Newbie

actually went to riverview first but kenny wasn't around. one his mech suggested to go back to the shop where i got the rims n tyres and ask them to remove the tyres from the rims n swap right to left. any ideas that this will work?

Neutral Newbie

but after removing the tyres form the rims i still need to do on and off wheel balancing rite. dat mite solve the vibration at speed, alignment leh? still need to do rite?