Recommendation for car battery

Andrewkb

Neutral Newbie

Am looking for a 60Amp battery ... budget < $100 preferably.

Any good recommendation ? Those branded one I think is easily $150 while those cheapo one as low as $55 right ?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

"budget < $100 preferably"

Hi! there, AndrewKB,

How about a higher amp Varta maintenance-free battery, should be less than S$130.

Rgds

Paul Yong

For Varta, you can get it at autopoint..

It cames with 1 year free member card, 24 hr free tow service in Singapore and m'sa and up to 50km into Thailand, there is a few more goodies which I forgot liao..

Neutral Newbie

Wow ! Even battery also provide such service ah !

I was thinking of waiting until it die, then pick one of the membership card (CAS or STAR) and get them to replace ... but that one sure inconvinence especially when I am rushing !

Can't remember how long is the warranty period, it is either 1 or 2 years.

Check with Paul on this, he might have better 'discount' for it. But I don't think he can reply so fast, he is outside now... [;)]

Edited by Gadgeter

Neutral Newbie

I'm using the Varta maintenance free battery....thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif, yep, it came with free island wide free towing, free tire change or free jump start in Singapore and Malaysia and 50 km into Thailand from Malaysia Border... and if the vehicle is immobilized for more than 48 hours following an accident or breakdown occuring more than 200km outside Singapore, member are entited to up to S$300 in claims.....

I benefited tremendousely from reading car repair recommendation from this forum and i am writing to share my very satisfying experience with one of them you guys recommended.

My writing here also shares with you a peculiar car battery problem which bothered me for two years.

Sometime Apr last year, I pulled over my car (hyundai matrix, auto, dec 2005) at unloading bay of my block to bring something up to my flat. When I returned 3mins later, my car couldn

So what's the damage? [drivingcar]

he didn't charge me a single cents even i insisted. That is why i find him impressive and professional lor. [gossip]

↡ Advertisement