• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
825 replies to this topic | 1,171 praises

Posted 05 September 2003 - 04:47 PM

Linusloh
  • Premium member
    Linusloh
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all bros and sis,
Am wondering if anyone has any experience with PI?
Got good ones to recommend (warranty, after sales car servicing etc)or got any one best to avoid?
Thanx!

Posted 19 September 2003 - 01:14 PM

Lwongcc
  • Lwongcc
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Avoid Yah Motors at ALL cost.. unless you have the patience with all their crap excuses for delay in delivery.. F*&#ing workshop too.. STEAL 1 of my part from my car during my first servicing and simply deny it.. BTW, the workshop is call CHIP SOON.. at tampines...

Posted 19 September 2003 - 10:04 PM

Zolidlim
  • Zolidlim
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Heard Hua Yang not bad...but never try before. But rumours saying they chop carrot head. idea.gif There's another one, my dad's friend, named Lian Fong at jln jurong kechil.

Posted 19 September 2003 - 10:10 PM

Autocraze
  • Autocraze
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Avoid Yah Motors at ALL cost.. unless you have the patience with all their crap excuses for delay in delivery.. F*&#ing workshop too.. STEAL 1 of my part from my car during my first servicing and simply deny it.. BTW, the workshop is call CHIP SOON.. at tampines...
=============================================

serious?? u never go CASE complain & sue them until Kingd*m come??

Posted 19 September 2003 - 10:34 PM

Susacarimakan
  • Premium member
    Susacarimakan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

How come don't go for FIT 1.5 VTEC at your dad's friend?
==========================================================================

"Today got wine, today drunk. Tomorrow got trouble, tomorrow tahan."

==========================================================================

Posted 19 September 2003 - 10:39 PM

Zolidlim
  • Zolidlim
    5th Gear
    Author Image

shakehead.gif $$$ leh... And i think 1.3 is enuff for me... nod.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Everthing is affordable, rd tax, fuel consumption etc... IMO, think getting a showroom car is better to safeguard manufacturing defects. As for PI, still not my cup of tea, unless i am getting something unique, like toyota wish...

Posted 19 September 2003 - 11:01 PM

Buzz
  • Buzz
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I think for Toyota go for either Richburg or Riccardo. Richburg because they have ties with BM and Riccardo because they have their own workshop because their show room.

Leco ok also, my friend bought a Integra R from them and no complaints.

Posted 20 September 2003 - 12:19 AM

Phochem
  • Phochem
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Posted 20 September 2003 - 10:02 PM

Linusloh
  • Premium member
    Linusloh
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I noticed the prices v diff for same model of car even by diff PI. For eg Camry, can
range from 111k-117k, any reasons for this?

Posted 21 September 2003 - 11:32 AM

Zolidlim
  • Zolidlim
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Sorry, i dunno about that... cant help much.

Posted 22 September 2003 - 04:48 PM

Lwongcc
  • Lwongcc
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I was thinking of that... but dun 1 2 waste time lar.. and don't think have a case too.. coz no sales agreement.. only got receipt.. so 1 IMPT note for new car buyers.. ALWAYS GET A SALES AGREEMENT WITH ALL THE CONDITIONS STATED IN PAPER!! Don't be the 2nd me..

Posted 24 September 2003 - 01:43 PM

Guyver
  • Premium member
    Guyver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi all bros and sis,
Am wondering if anyone has any experience with PI?
Got good ones to recommend (warranty, after sales car servicing etc)or got any one best to avoid?
Thanx!

For all those thinking of getting car from PI here... basically... some insurers here DO NOT insure PI's car... this is fyi...
"I rather be disliked by people for who I really am, than to be liked by people for who I am not."

Posted 25 September 2003 - 01:04 AM

Linusloh
  • Premium member
    Linusloh
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Pray tell, wat happened to u?

Posted 25 September 2003 - 01:43 AM

Autocraze
  • Autocraze
    5th Gear
    Author Image

me?? I yet to buy from PI thus far....u considering camry??

IMO, the price difference may be due to car cost (different PI have their own lobang & cost of importing a particular model/brand).

2ndly, it could also be the accessories bundled in for a particular model/brand...e.g. CD/MD player, leather seats etc... some PI actually install or add on some of the accessories locally to suit buyer's needs here....

Lastly, PI also factors in the cost of servicing/warranty for your ride (most PIs contract out the servicing to some other workshops).

All these add up to the price difference by each PI...

Posted 25 September 2003 - 10:44 PM

Lwongcc
  • Lwongcc
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

huh? what you mean? don't undstd..

Posted 14 September 2006 - 10:07 PM

Vino
  • Vino
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I think for Toyota go for either Richburg or Riccardo. Richburg because they have ties with BM and Riccardo because they have their own workshop because their show room.

Leco ok also, my friend bought a Integra R from them and no complaints.

If I'm looking for toyota cars....should I go to Richburg, Ricardo or which other PI?

Any comments anyone?

Posted 14 September 2006 - 10:26 PM

Bego
  • Bego
    1st Gear
    Author Image

vincar and leco are ok
=================================================
It's fine to be stupid once in a while,
but some people abuse this privilege.

Posted 15 September 2006 - 10:04 AM

Ram_ram
  • Ram_ram
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Try this thread ...

http://www.mycarforu...om_PI_P1325248/

Posted 15 September 2006 - 07:08 PM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ABTW, the workshop is call CHIP SOON.. at tampines...

CCB Mutherfcuking Chip Soon!!!

I remembered my still-green-about-cars days changing my blown tyre there. Got ketok!!! Hope they fcuking burn down and die of cancer!!!

Posted 15 September 2006 - 07:14 PM

KapitanE
  • KapitanE
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Toyota Wish unique??? Hmmmmm.....
No signature is required

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: parallel, importers, recommended and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users