Parallel Importers: Recommended ones/ones to avoid

Linusloh

For AD, Audi have 5 years unlimited mileage warranty but mercedes still 3 years or 100,000km whichever come 1st

Yeah. Audi I am sure coz I m on the 5 years warranty currently. Merc I tot they would have done the same...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

If you don't know much about cars, please buy from AD for peace of mind.

+1

Especially for the entry level Conti cars or B&B Jap cars, the little extra that you pay goes towards warranty claims, recalls etc.

Imagine you have a rattle or squeak in your new ride - you can see bros here talking about it in a few threads - you need a part replaced or repair: will your PI do it? 

The hassle / uncertainty of getting it fixed can be very vexing.. 

Yeah. Audi I am sure coz I m on the 5 years warranty currently. Merc I tot they would have done the same...

Tink if Merc give 3 day warranty for its entry level range oso ppl will still take overtrade & buy.....LOL

+1

Especially for the entry level Conti cars or B&B Jap cars, the little extra that you pay goes towards warranty claims, recalls etc.

Imagine you have a rattle or squeak in your new ride - you can see bros here talking about it in a few threads - you need a part replaced or repair: will your PI do it?

The hassle / uncertainty of getting it fixed can be very vexing..

Thanks for your advice! Definitely need to research more on PI!
  • Praise 1

Tink if Merc give 3 day warranty for its entry level range oso ppl will still take overtrade & buy.....LOL

Not for me though... Conti being conti... in SG's weather, really need to be covered as much as possible. Especially u r only entitled to 15K km kinda servicing intervals.

Any PI recommendations for?

1. Honda vezel

2. Mazda 3

3. Mercedes A class

4. Audi A1

Thanks!

Judging from the 4 models you mentioned, there is no reasons you should buy from PI except for vezel if you want to save 10k more plus some additional features that KM model may not have. For the other 3 models, the risk to cost saving factor is just not worth doing at all. Edited by Ct3833

Neutral Newbie

Anyone got experience with PI Hamilton autobahn?

Please give some advice.. their price for vezel seems quite competitive...

• Praise 1

My advise is buy the brand that less frequent visit workshop ... i will avoid at all cost those brand although AD give me more years warranty yet the car like to visit workshop one !

My advise is buy the brand that less frequent visit workshop ... i will avoid at all cost those brand although AD give me more years warranty yet the car like to visit workshop one !

Which brand ?

For me there are few PIs to avoid. Some even big PI like car lingual and TTS. From my experience they always talk cock one, price keep on changing, another one chase me to put cheque deposit like loanshark company and price also not cheap.

I think i can recommend vincar or autozoom(bought here). Both of them are reliable just that autozoom is small pi but got high turnover of car sales. Deliver all their promises within time, good service and pricing very good as compared to other PI. Workshop for vincar with brabus not sure how good but for conti i recommend ppl to get from vincar better. For jap cars can get from autozoom. Their outsourced workshop is hitachi capital, not bad better than some AD lol

• Praise 1

For me there are few PIs to avoid. Some even big PI like car lingual and TTS. From my experience they always talk cock one, price keep on changing, another one chase me to put cheque deposit like loanshark company and price also not cheap.

I think i can recommend vincar or autozoom(bought here). Both of them are reliable just that autozoom is small pi but got high turnover of car sales. Deliver all their promises within time, good service and pricing very good as compared to other PI. Workshop for vincar with brabus not sure how good but for conti i recommend ppl to get from vincar better. For jap cars can get from autozoom. Their outsourced workshop is hitachi capital, not bad better than some AD lol

Autozoom Mr Tan nice guy. 

• Praise 2

I 1st gear only, U 5th gear liao lei

No see brand mentioned here before meh?

Haha ... first gear more powerful than fifth gear !!
↡ Advertisement