Parallel Importers: Recommended ones/ones to avoid

Linusloh

sup sup water ...

considered it as part of business cost ... [sly]

don't know how many millions (unknown and undetected) that he already pocket

just like anyone scam few millions and go changi squat few years ...

no need to go work 9-to-5 and take home $1M per annum

exactly, it is part & parcel of his business model, go changi squat take it as sponsored Business Trip with overnight fame, Newspaper coverage. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

uniquely singapore [mad]

exactly, it is part & parcel of his business model, go changi squat take it as sponsored Business Trip with overnight fame, Newspaper coverage. 

HI Bros,

Anyone here deal with Hiroto Autotrader Pte Ltd before? Any comments? TIA..

Hiroto Autotrader has long closed shop.

Boss is also the owner of Taylor & Morgan Automobile which has also closed shop.

Buyers beware..

• Praise 1

open shop > close shop > open another shop > close shop > change name > new shop

100 years old tactic but still working ... [mad]

Hiroto Autotrader has long closed shop.

Boss is also the owner of Taylor & Morgan Automobile which has also closed shop.

Buyers beware..

Edited by Wt_know

I am trying to look for a recommended parallel importer. someone recommended to me Edmund Motor. It appears to be somewhat new and no one has any inputs. can someone advise please?

• Praise 2

I am trying to look for a recommended parallel importer. someone recommended to me Edmund Motor. It appears to be somewhat new and no one has any inputs. can someone advise please?

Bro, look for Rezaliss in Edmund motors. You can pm me for his contact number and details. My first experience buying with them and they were quite transparent and quite easy to deal with. No under the table dealings and everything in black and white.

My Harrier Premium is from them...so far no issues and they are very responsive to even issues that is not theirs (I had a hit and run on my car and they helped me sort it out)...

• Praise 1

You may wanna check out Guan Motor Trading [;)]

Have purchased my current ride from them in July and everything went smoothly [bounce2]

Gotten my ride 7 days after COE bidded as they have ready stock for the model I purchased   [thumbsup]

Although their pricing may not be the cheapest but they deliver what they promised [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Would strongly recommend Jake from Jack Cars,

Bought my car from him, very honest and excellent service, delivered in less than a mth, constant updating till the day I receive my car, and even follow up with me thereafter for my car condition and my well being!

Price is not the cheapest in the market, but delivers what was promised with quality and piece of mind! 

Am willing to promote his service as its too good not to, can PM me for his number if you are keen ah

• Praise 1

Would strongly recommend Jake from Jack Cars,

Bought my car from him, very honest and excellent service, delivered in less than a mth, constant updating till the day I receive my car, and even follow up with me thereafter for my car condition and my well being!

Price is not the cheapest in the market, but delivers what was promised with quality and piece of mind!

Am willing to promote his service as its too good not to, can PM me for his number if you are keen ah

Hi Jake,

Happen to saw this on fb. Hmm..

post-151763-0-33789900-1508160786_thumb.jpeg

post-151763-0-18297200-1508160796_thumb.png

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

following this thread for about 1/2 year, finally proceeded after many do's and don'ts from the kind brothers and suggested PIs and other advice.  really appreciated all.

model wanted: Harrier Elegance Panoramic 1 bid GCOE

model got:  Harrier Premium Panoramic 1 bide GCOE after PI convinced me, and difference (DP and monthly installment) was manageable.  DP difference was about $2k, and monthly difference about $60

26 March 17.  1st vist to PI on and paid $15k deposit via Visa after agreeing on price of trade-in and price of new car.   (about 1.5 hours spent)

29 March got my COE 

30 March. 2nd visit to PI to hand in cheque for balance of the 40% and sign the bank loan (about 15 minutes)

31 March.  Car registered and 3rd visit to PI to collect car.  Drove home happy. (about 1 hour)

All in all, 3 visits to PI.  From 1st visit to car collection - 5 days.

Hi black 7,

Can u Pm me which PI?

thank you

• Praise 1

I'm interested in Toyota Harrier Elegance 2.0 and from the database, I can see the following PI are offering. So I have group them mainly 2 category based on "immediate registration" & "4-bid guarantee COE". I guess, it might exhausting to go each and everyone, thus, anybody got any PI to avoid or recommend I should visit first ?

Many thanks!

Immediate Registration

$131,988   Car House Pte Ltd
$132,800   Hup Long Automobile
$134,800   Autopoint Automobile Pte Ltd
$141,800   Tan Motor Car Enterprises

4 bid guarantee COE without top-up
$128,888   SPL Automobiles Pte Ltd
$129,988   Speedo Motoring
$132,998   New CarQuotations
$134,800   Auto Selection
$134,800   Hamilton Autobahn Pte Ltd
$135,888   Prime Motor & Leasing Pte Ltd
$136,800   Dosh Motoring Pte Ltd
$136,988   Jack Cars Enterprise

• Praise 1

I'm interested in Toyota Harrier Elegance 2.0 and from the database, I can see the following PI are offering. So I have group them mainly 2 category based on "immediate registration" & "4-bid guarantee COE". I guess, it might exhausting to go each and everyone, thus, anybody got any PI to avoid or recommend I should visit first ?

Many thanks!

Immediate Registration

$131,988   Car House Pte Ltd
$132,800   Hup Long Automobile
$134,800   Autopoint Automobile Pte Ltd
$141,800   Tan Motor Car Enterprises

4 bid guarantee COE without top-up
$128,888   SPL Automobiles Pte Ltd
$129,988   Speedo Motoring
$132,998   New CarQuotations
$134,800   Auto Selection
$134,800   Hamilton Autobahn Pte Ltd
$135,888   Prime Motor & Leasing Pte Ltd
$136,800   Dosh Motoring Pte Ltd
$136,988   Jack Cars Enterprise

Hi, 

Keen for harrier?

Thanks for consolidating/summarising the price list for easier comparison.

Perhaps you may want to consider the new harrier turbo.

Even if (base on price alone),  Borneo Motors version is around ?10-20k more,

There is a good chance that some PI will bring this new facelifted turbo version soon, which will directly compete with AD Borneo Motors, likely more competitive selling price than AD.  So, if no hurry/urgency to get this harrier, maybe worthwhile to wait.

or perhaps call with any of the PI listed asking them when will the turbo harrier arrive.

Understand that there are not much difference than the slight cosmetic changes like LED/sequential lights but the automatic electronic parking brake is very convenient to use, the adapative bright high beam and the rest of toyota safety sense good to have too, and of course the more powerful turbo acceleration....There are a couple of existing 2015 harrier owners who are keen or has upgraded to the harrier turbo for your info.

There are both advantages and disadvantages of getting from PI or AD  - both have its plus and negative points. - already discussed by various experience members in this forum.  Personally, privileged enough to have experiences new car purchases with at least 4 PI and half a dozen AD. In my opinion,

PI do serve us car enthusiast a favour and of course allow us to get a better specs version than what AD can provide. Some PIs do offer good genuine honest service.  But generally, AD sales executive may be more "controlled" and hence some will feel safer with a "piece of mind".

In short - if dont mind AD -> get Harrier Turbo from Borneo Motors

If prefer PI ->  consider the newer harrier turbo version to be brought in.

(both have significant waiting time)

If really want "now" -> get existing stock, register ASAP within a week and please try to bargain for more stuff knowing that you are getting an "outgoing harrier".

just my 2 cents.

• Praise 3

Hi,

Keen for harrier?

Thanks for consolidating/summarising the price list for easier comparison.

Perhaps you may want to consider the new harrier turbo.

Even if (base on price alone), Borneo Motors version is around ?10-20k more,

There is a good chance that some PI will bring this new facelifted turbo version soon, which will directly compete with AD Borneo Motors, likely more competitive selling price than AD. So, if no hurry/urgency to get this harrier, maybe worthwhile to wait.

or perhaps call with any of the PI listed asking them when will the turbo harrier arrive.

Understand that there are not much difference than the slight cosmetic changes like LED/sequential lights but the automatic electronic parking brake is very convenient to use, the adapative bright high beam and the rest of toyota safety sense good to have too, and of course the more powerful turbo acceleration....There are a couple of existing 2015 harrier owners who are keen or has upgraded to the harrier turbo for your info.

There are both advantages and disadvantages of getting from PI or AD - both have its plus and negative points. - already discussed by various experience members in this forum. Personally, privileged enough to have experiences new car purchases with at least 4 PI and half a dozen AD. In my opinion,

PI do serve us car enthusiast a favour and of course allow us to get a better specs version than what AD can provide. Some PIs do offer good genuine honest service. But generally, AD sales executive may be more "controlled" and hence some will feel safer with a "piece of mind".

In short - if dont mind AD -> get Harrier Turbo from Borneo Motors

If prefer PI -> consider the newer harrier turbo version to be brought in.

(both have significant waiting time)

If really want "now" -> get existing stock, register ASAP within a week and please try to bargain for more stuff knowing that you are getting an "outgoing harrier".

just my 2 cents.

Hi

good information!

I oso considering harrier ...

Few Questions ...

What is the real life fc of petrol harrier?

Would the turbo version cost more in maintenance?

Would turbo consume more petrol ?

↡ Advertisement