Parallel Importers: Recommended ones/ones to avoid

Linusloh

Hi

good information!

I oso considering harrier ...

Few Questions ...

What is the real life fc of petrol harrier?

Would the turbo version cost more in maintenance?

Would turbo consume more petrol ?

kindly go to harrier 2017 thread...many harrier experts there.

FC turbo is above average and i understand that the normal aspirated non facelift harrier is definitely more fuel efficient.

my record for long distance drive is around 18-19km/L

average real time around 12-14km/L

full tank range is estimate about 580- 620km.

Maintenance not sure....but probably negligible with normal SG driving and with full warranty covered by AD.

↡ Advertisement

Hi, Greetings

I owned a 2007 Toyota Wish (Parallel Import- PI), 3rd owner. I went to Borneo motors today for repair on headlamp and drive shaft oil leak. Borneo motor mentioned that they are unable to provide me service support as it's a PI car. Is this a normal? If yes, is there any recommended workshop in singapore or JB that specialized in Toyota Wish repair and parts replacement?  

Hi, Greetings

I owned a 2007 Toyota Wish (Parallel Import- PI), 3rd owner. I went to Borneo motors today for repair on headlamp and drive shaft oil leak. Borneo motor mentioned that they are unable to provide me service support as it's a PI car. Is this a normal? If yes, is there any recommended workshop in singapore or JB that specialized in Toyota Wish repair and parts replacement?  

yes, normal. 

Headlamp & drive shaft anyone can do lah

yes, normal. 

Headlamp & drive shaft anyone can do lah

Headlamp and drive shaft is just an example, anyway it's the headlamp connector that's broken, so to replace have to get the right specifications to prevent water leakage. Besides, this is not the question... 

So back to the question...any good Toyota wish workshop to intro? Cheers

Headlamp and drive shaft is just an example, anyway it's the headlamp connector that's broken, so to replace have to get the right specifications to prevent water leakage. Besides, this is not the question...

It seems drive shaft is a common problem, my 2009 wish is oso ‘leaky’

Is this serious problem?

Wat if don replace?

U may try auto saver...

They quoted ~ $500 for recon shaft, price includes installation

U can try hitachi capital

Neutral Newbie

Would strongly recommend Jake from Jack Cars,

Bought my car from him, very honest and excellent service, delivered in less than a mth, constant updating till the day I receive my car, and even follow up with me thereafter for my car condition and my well being!

Price is not the cheapest in the market, but delivers what was promised with quality and piece of mind! 

Am willing to promote his service as its too good not to, can PM me for his number if you are keen ah

I also got from Jack Car my Sienta Hybrid! 

The sales whom served me quite on the ball ever i had signed on the dot line and paid whatever to be need. Till today he is always reply quite prompt when I have small little things to ask him

If you need the contact to pm me.

Thanks

• Dislike 1

I also got from Jack Car my Sienta Hybrid!

The sales whom served me quite on the ball ever i had signed on the dot line and paid whatever to be need. Till today he is always reply quite prompt when I have small little things to ask him

If you need the contact to pm me.

Thanks

Wah lao eh ... a Neutral Newbie (Weisiang) posting to vouch for another Neutral Newbie (Sonicx79)! Edited by merc280v6

Neutral Newbie

Wah lao eh ... a Neutral Newbie (Weisiang) posting to vouch for another Neutral Newbie (Sonicx79)! ðð¼

It's the oldest trick in MCF to register clone nics hor! :D

Who don't know one?

Weisiang = Sonicx79 = Jake of Jack Car!

Beware of ALL Neutral Newbies supporting Jack Car, everyone!!!

ððð

Hi boss, I guess you have some misunderstanding. I am really a customer whom really bought a car from them.
  • Praise 1

Hi, Greetings

Owned a Wish for close to 10 years before changing to a Honda CRV which is also ending its 10 years soon. Each time the warranty with the agent ended, I will switch to someone I am more familiar with as I find that the agents usually start charging higher and for more things to "make up" for any discounts they gave in the past.

There is one that I used after the warranty or free/discounted servicing package expires but really it depends where you are located so to minimize travel. If you are located around Upper Thomson, Yishun, Mandai area, this workshop is quite competent, honest and willing to give freebies and discounts: eg I often get my wiper rubbers free and my aircon filter free (inside the car at the glove compartment side which helps lowers the dust level inside the car) :)

Eng Ban Trading (inside Caltex station near Nee Soon Camp)
62 Sembawang Rd, Singapore 779089
Phone: 6452 8243 / 9675 3495 (Ah Ming)

Edited by Iluvlongdrives

Jack from Jake car very gd. very prompt..

highly recommended.....

bought my Bugatti from him yesterday and today he secured my coe at $1 when others paid $57k...

somemore can use my Amex centurion card to pay for the car in full

• Praise 2

highly recommended.....

bought my Bugatti from him yesterday and today he secured my coe at $1 when others paid $57k...

Bugatti has right hand steering model ? If it is not approved for sgp raod, there is no need for COE at all, he cheated you $1. Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 3

highly recommended.....

Hi I am the boss of Jake Car, thank you for supporting us by getting a bugatti veyron from us. I will pass ur compliment to Jack later. Dont hesitate to call Jack whenever ur bugatti breakdown on the road.

Regards

Towkay

Jake Car

Hi I am the boss of Jake Car, thank you for supporting us by getting a bugatti veyron from us. I will pass ur compliment to Jack later. Dont hesitate to call Jack whenever ur bugatti breakdown on the road.

Regards

Towkay

Jake Car

dont end up some unsupiscious naive folks here thought really so good and go buy car from them. Of course what is reported could be an isolated case, potential buyers need to go in with eyes open. Edited by Ct3833
↡ Advertisement