Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
102 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 10 October 2003 - 04:00 PM

Mavvy
  • Mavvy
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Has anyone keep a log of all petrol fill up, average consumption and cost involved ?

I have all details in a great program.. called automobil ( For Palm )..It calculate everything from head to toe with graph.. Here the results of all the data since day 1 until now..

Here's mine below..

Current Fuel Eco ( per l ) : 17.3km
Average Fuel Eco ( per l ) : 17.1km
Avg Distance ( Month ) : 2,475km
Avg Distance ( Year ) : 30,107km ( Computed )
Avg Cost ( Month ) : SGD $187.82
Total Cost : SGD $763.82
Cost per km : SGD $0.075
Date of last fill up : 3/10/03
Mileage of last fill up : 10,078 km
NEAT NEAT Program... track my mileage,cost and averages..

If you want the program..I will attach it... its SHAREWARE..

Edited by Mavvy, 10 October 2003 - 04:01 PM.

Posted 10 October 2003 - 04:03 PM

Ace_t
  • Ace_t
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Nice !!

which palm version can it support ?

also how much memory space...

Posted 10 October 2003 - 04:05 PM

Toybabe
  • Toybabe
    5th Gear
    Author Image

whip.gif whip.gif I know of somebody here doing that nod.gif

Posted 10 October 2003 - 04:08 PM

Mavvy
  • Mavvy
    Supercharged
    Author Image

i think PALM OS 2.0 and above.. very small.. 82k.

I will attach it tonight... toopid WIN2K cannot infrared with my palm...

Posted 10 October 2003 - 04:09 PM

Mavvy
  • Mavvy
    Supercharged
    Author Image

its good to track...

so i know how much i spent and mileage computed...

the amount there is the undiscounted petrol...

Posted 10 October 2003 - 04:11 PM

Ace_t
  • Ace_t
    6th Gear
    Author Image

if u coming tonite then I bring my palm..

can beam me up scotty.

Seansene
  • Seansene
    Supercharged
    Author Image

What fuel do you use? Your cost/km is justly slightly less than mine, which shouldn't be the case, considering your economy confused.gif

"the amount there is the undiscounted petrol..."

Ok, got it.

Edited by Seansene, 10 October 2003 - 04:12 PM.

Alliteration goes a long way

Toybabe
  • Toybabe
    5th Gear
    Author Image

If I keep track of all my money spent on my car..my hair will turn white soon.. nod.gif

Posted 10 October 2003 - 04:12 PM

Seansene
  • Seansene
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Lucille almost cried when I told her how much we spent just on petrol in the last year sweatdrop.gif

Alliteration goes a long way

Posted 10 October 2003 - 04:13 PM

Kiatmobile
  • Kiatmobile
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hi,

Care to share the link...?

I like to have it. Try searching in Palmgear.com could not find any.

Thanks.
Kiat

Posted 10 October 2003 - 04:14 PM

Mavvy
  • Mavvy
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I always have the gadgets with me..

just bring along your palm...

Posted 10 October 2003 - 04:16 PM

Toybabe
  • Toybabe
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Wait till u add up road tax, insurance, summonses, mods, grooming etc will cry more.. bigcry.gif bigcry.gif so just spend and close one eye. wink.gif

Mavvy
  • Mavvy
    Supercharged
    Author Image

all calculated based on 98... $1.295

so cost there is total paid.. minus discount...ranges 10%-13%

my economy average is not high coz sometimes i do REVV hard ......

Honzai
  • Honzai
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

got pocket pc version or not?
my jazzie wearing its new shoes (as in tyres and rims) now.

Posted 10 October 2003 - 04:17 PM

Mavvy
  • Mavvy
    Supercharged
    Author Image

If I keep track of all my money spent on my car..my hair will turn white soon..

don't see the money... see the mileage.....

just purely statistics.. and not over the cost..

Posted 10 October 2003 - 04:17 PM

Toybabe
  • Toybabe
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Please please show us lah....

Posted 10 October 2003 - 04:18 PM

Jazziegirl
  • Premium member
    Jazziegirl
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

congrats!!

does that mean we can officially start suaning u?

Mavvy
  • Mavvy
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Hi,

Care to share the link...?

I like to have it. Try searching in Palmgear.com could not find any.

Thanks.

I mostly would popby at bishan tonight at meetup ...

else i attach the file when i reach home.. so don't bother

hunt for it... this is the best among all i can find.. IMO.

www.linkesoft.com

Edited by Mavvy, 10 October 2003 - 04:20 PM.

Ace_t
  • Ace_t
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I onli keep receipts of repairs done to the car..

becoz it's more than the petrol spent in a year.

Posted 10 October 2003 - 04:19 PM

Toybabe
  • Toybabe
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I always keep track on my consumption so far so good...my boss just sat in front of me and asked me "so how's your car" gosshhh does he know I log on to MCF sweatdrop.gif laugh.gif

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Petrol, Consumption, Cost and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users