• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
596 replies to this topic | 151 praises

Posted 15 October 2003 - 01:52 PM

Saaber
  • Premium member
    Saaber
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Please feel free to add on to the list: (extracted from SHC)

1) The stretch of road outside the famous Orchard Country Club with lorries parking. The speed limit is ONLY 60KM/hr although it has 3 lane!!!!(Tat time i gunna there with speed of 85km/hr...gunna 6 demerit + $140 fine. sian 1/2)

2) The road going in and out of Seletar dam. Mod car please beware 'cos it's a dead end.

3) In front of Khatib MRT station. (Where the speed camera is at) I was quite surprise to see road block there 'cos it's a straight road but I've gunna there b4.

4) Outside Yishun Safra. There is a nice place spot around the bend.

5) Yishun Park. Very near Yishun Safra. It's a very deserted area and it's outside Northbrooks Secondary school.

6) Outside Katib Camp Main gate. That time have seen them camping there when I'm performing guard duty there in 1998 during my NSF days :( . Both side of the road is fav spot for TP.

7) Road going to Gambas Ave (Woodland) when you go pass Chong Pang naisi lemak and wanted to turn Left to woodland. Near the hot spring entrance at seletar air base.

8) Blk 367, Yishun Ring Road. Near the canal.

9) Mandai Road. Think needless for me to elaborate some more...

10) Mandai Ave. Near Mandai Crematorium.

11) Lentor Ave. The main stretch of road leading to Yishun after you exit from SLE.

Posted 15 October 2003 - 01:58 PM

Toybabe
  • Toybabe
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

1) The stretch of road outside the famous Orchard Country Club with lorries parking. The speed limit is ONLY 60KM/hr although it has 3 lane!!!!(Tat time i gunna there with speed of 85km/hr...gunna 6 demerit + $140 fine. sian 1/2)

2) The road going in and out of Seletar dam. Mod car please beware 'cos it's a dead end.

3) In front of Khatib MRT station. (Where the speed camera is at) I was quite surprise to see road block there 'cos it's a straight road but I've gunna there b4.

5) Yishun Park. Very near Yishun Safra. It's a very deserted area and it's outside Northbrooks Secondary school.

6) Outside Katib Camp Main gate. That time have seen them camping there when I'm performing guard duty there in 1998 during my NSF days :( . Both side of the road is fav spot for TP.

7) Road going to Gambas Ave (Woodland) when you go pass Chong Pang naisi lemak and wanted to turn Left to woodland. Near the hot spring entrance at seletar air base.

11) Lentor Ave. The main stretch of road leading to Yishun after you exit from SLE.

12) Woodlands Ave 12

Posted 15 October 2003 - 05:08 PM

Vidz
  • Premium member
    Vidz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

12) Woodlands Ave 12

13) AMK Ave 5. Exit from CTE from city (can be weekly event)
[drivingcar]

Posted 15 October 2003 - 06:19 PM

Hitman
  • Hitman
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

12) Woodlands Ave 12

14) SLE towards Yishun just after the TPE exit (Ponggol) - slight left curve. Beware it an 80 kph zone and the TP is normally under the bridge.
=========================================================

Baby ... I am your LOVE KAMIKAZE.

When I'm good, I'm very, very good ... but when I'm bad, I'm better.

We focus on the things we want to have that we forget to appreciate the things we have.

Posted 15 October 2003 - 06:28 PM

Chippz
  • Chippz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

seems like lots of hot spots in the north.. sweatdrop.gif

Posted 15 October 2003 - 06:40 PM

Hitman
  • Hitman
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Maybe cause they know there is a HITMAN living North of Singapore laugh.gif laugh.gif

Baby ... I am your LOVE KAMIKAZE.

When I'm good, I'm very, very good ... but when I'm bad, I'm better.

We focus on the things we want to have that we forget to appreciate the things we have.

Posted 15 October 2003 - 06:42 PM

Chippz
  • Chippz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

lucky i dun stay there... laugh.gif

Posted 15 October 2003 - 09:30 PM

Hell101
  • Hell101
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

12) Woodlands Ave 12

14) Lornie Road right after Japanese association, both way

Posted 15 October 2003 - 09:37 PM

Mmythos
  • Mmythos
    4th Gear
    Author Image

12) Woodlands Ave 12

15) PIE towards Changi, camera under Lornie flyover

Posted 15 October 2003 - 09:44 PM

Mobile1
  • Mobile1
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

12) Woodlands Ave 12

14) BKE exit to Dairy Farm (speed limits 50Km/h)

Edited by Mobile1, 15 October 2003 - 09:46 PM.

Posted 15 October 2003 - 09:44 PM

Turtlekar
  • Premium member
    Turtlekar
    5th Gear
    Author Image

12) Woodlands Ave 12

16) PIE going Jurong, exit to Clementi Ave 6. Beware of TP awaiting for you at the bus stop (almost like alternate day affair)
Current Ride: 2012 Harley Davidson Sportster 48/ 2013 Mercedes A200/ 2015 Mercedes C180 AMG

Posted 15 October 2003 - 10:13 PM

Wrxblue
  • Wrxblue
    5th Gear
    Author Image

how come all near yishun area huh?
sweatdrop.gif confused.gif

Posted 19 October 2003 - 12:49 PM

Saaber
  • Premium member
    Saaber
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

You staying there?....

Posted 19 October 2003 - 12:52 PM

Mmythos
  • Mmythos
    4th Gear
    Author Image

12) Woodlands Ave 12

16) PIE going Jurong, exit to Clementi Ave 6. Beware of TP awaiting for you at the bus stop (almost like alternate day affair)

17) Lim Chu Kang road, they like graves visit...

Posted 19 October 2003 - 12:54 PM

Wrxblue
  • Wrxblue
    5th Gear
    Author Image

hahaa no lah....luckily hahahaa sweatdrop.gif

Posted 19 October 2003 - 01:23 PM

Saaber
  • Premium member
    Saaber
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Posted 19 October 2003 - 07:19 PM

Zolidlim
  • Zolidlim
    5th Gear
    Author Image

sweatdrop.gif Yr quotes all mostly from North... U stayed around North?? I heng, gana once at the Orchid Country Club that stretch, the bus U-turn there, and was caught travelling at 84km/h but was asked to slow down in future and gana the breathlyser tongue.gif (spell correct??)

Posted 19 October 2003 - 07:21 PM

Zolidlim
  • Zolidlim
    5th Gear
    Author Image

12) Woodlands Ave 12

18) Changi - Loyang Industrial Main road

19) Marina South

20)

Posted 20 October 2003 - 04:49 PM

Kirin
  • Kirin
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

12) Woodlands Ave 12

18) Changi - Loyang Industrial Main road

19) Marina South

20) Bedok Reservior Road (every weekend affair)

Posted 20 October 2003 - 05:02 PM

Saaber
  • Premium member
    Saaber
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

hi,

Welcome to MCF,

Do join us for our weekly meetup....

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: hot spots, accident spots and 2 more...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Yahoo (2)