Some Hot Spots

Saaber

Neutral Newbie

1) The stretch of road outside the famous Orchard Country Club with lorries parking. The speed limit is ONLY 60KM/hr although it has 3 lane!!!!(Tat time i gunna there with speed of 85km/hr...gunna 6 demerit + $140 fine. sian 1/2)

2) The road going in and out of Seletar dam. Mod car please beware 'cos it's a dead end.

3) In front of Khatib MRT station. (Where the speed camera is at) I was quite surprise to see road block there 'cos it's a straight road but I've gunna there b4.

4) Outside Yishun Safra. There is a nice place spot around the bend.

5) Yishun Park. Very near Yishun Safra. It's a very deserted area and it's outside Northbrooks Secondary school.

6) Outside Katib Camp Main gate. That time have seen them camping there when I'm performing guard duty there in 1998 during my NSF days :( . Both side of the road is fav spot for TP.

7) Road going to Gambas Ave (Woodland) when you go pass Chong Pang naisi lemak and wanted to turn Left to woodland. Near the hot spring entrance at seletar air base.

8) Blk 367, Yishun Ring Road. Near the canal.

9) Mandai Road. Think needless for me to elaborate some more...

10) Mandai Ave. Near Mandai Crematorium.

11) Lentor Ave. The main stretch of road leading to Yishun after you exit from SLE.

12) Woodlands Ave 12

13) AMK Ave 5. Exit from CTE from city (can be weekly event)

14) Lornie Road right after Japanese association, both way

15) PIE towards Changi, camera under Lornie flyover

16) PIE going Jurong, exit to Clementi Ave 6. Beware of TP awaiting for you at the bus stop (almost like alternate day affair)

17) Lim Chu Kang road, they like graves visit...

18) Changi - Loyang Industrial Main road

19) Marina South

20) Bedok Reservior Road (every weekend affair)

21) Upper Thomson Road - the stretch between Yio Chu Kang Road/Upper Thomson Road junction to entrance of SLE.

22) Changi - The road behind Changi Airport Runway. Plenty of bushes and construction boards to hide. Was stopped once to check my license, literally pop out from nowhere. I thought I saw ghost wearing a white gown.

23) Serangoon road towards sengkang - Overhead bridge just opp secondary school. If heading towards Sengkang, it will be right after the Florida condo (which is on ur right).

24) Diary Farm Road. Long stretch of road, easy to exceed the speed limit.

25) Above Temasek Poly overhead bridge. (Weekly Event)

26) Going in TPE from Sengkang(Center bridge) towards Tampines direction. TP alway camp there either at Shoulder or at overhead bridge.

Edited by Katou
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

1) The stretch of road outside the famous Orchard Country Club with lorries parking. The speed limit is ONLY 60KM/hr although it has 3 lane!!!!(Tat time i gunna there with speed of 85km/hr...gunna 6 demerit + $140 fine. sian 1/2)

2) The road going in and out of Seletar dam. Mod car please beware 'cos it's a dead end.

3) In front of Khatib MRT station. (Where the speed camera is at) I was quite surprise to see road block there 'cos it's a straight road but I've gunna there b4.

5) Yishun Park. Very near Yishun Safra. It's a very deserted area and it's outside Northbrooks Secondary school.

6) Outside Katib Camp Main gate. That time have seen them camping there when I'm performing guard duty there in 1998 during my NSF days :( . Both side of the road is fav spot for TP.

7) Road going to Gambas Ave (Woodland) when you go pass Chong Pang naisi lemak and wanted to turn Left to woodland. Near the hot spring entrance at seletar air base.

11) Lentor Ave. The main stretch of road leading to Yishun after you exit from SLE.

12) Woodlands Ave 12

16) PIE going Jurong, exit to Clementi Ave 6. Beware of TP awaiting for you at the bus stop (almost like alternate day affair)

19) Marina South

21) Upper Thomson Road - the stretch between Yio Chu Kang Road/Upper Thomson Road junction to entrance of SLE.

22) Changi - The road behind Changi Airport Runway. Plenty of bushes and construction boards to hide. Was stopped once to check my license, literally pop out from nowhere. I thought I saw ghost wearing a white gown.

23) Serangoon road towards sengkang - Overhead bridge just opp secondary school. If heading towards Sengkang, it will be right after the Florida condo (which is on ur right).

26) Going in TPE from Sengkang(Center bridge) towards Tampines direction. TP alway camp there either at Shoulder or at overhead bridge.

27) Upper Bukit Timah Road, immediately after flyover from clementi road. It has 4 lanes and an overhead bridge for camping... Got caught for speeding at 80km/h once..

• Praise 1

Supercharged

12) Woodlands Ave 12

19) Marina South

27) Upper Bukit Timah Road, immediately after flyover from clementi road. It has 4 lanes and an overhead bridge for camping... Got caught for speeding at 80km/h once..

28) Braddell Rd (towards Upp Thomson) after CTE exit: camera on overhead bridge to catch those crossing double wide lines; sometimes another crew on the bridge near SPH Centre.

• Praise 1

12) Woodlands Ave 12

19) Marina South

28) Braddell Rd (towards Upp Thomson) after CTE exit: camera on overhead bridge to catch those crossing double wide lines; sometimes another crew on the bridge near SPH Centre.

29) Yishun Ave 1 at road junction leading to Blk 433..camera crew.

1)42.) Boon Lay Way towards Jurong Point (between Chinese Gdn & Lakeside MRT) - roadblock in the middle of the night

this spot usually mend by npc..not on the lookout for speeding offences. but try not to take chances lah.

• Praise 1

12) Woodlands Ave 12

19) Marina South

22) Changi Perimeter Road- The road behind Changi Airport Runway. Plenty of bushes and construction boards to hide. Was stopped once to check my license, literally pop out from nowhere. I thought I saw ghost wearing a white gown.

23) Orchard Boulevard Road, outside Orchard MRT & Borders, up to the former Marco Polo Hotel

24) Dunearn Road & Bt Timah Road - TP are there to book motorists who Q on main road waiting to enter petrol stations offering discounts, and at the same time book speeding motorists. No speed limit sign boards there, so I presume speed limit is 50km/h on this 3 lane road - absolute madness

25) The main road infront of Singapore Expo.

26) Tampines Ave 1 (along Temasek Poly) towards Bedok Reservior Rd as well as the other side - 50km/h stretch

27) SLE (towards TPE/CTE) - around the bend near Upper Thomson exit

28) ECP (towards Changi Airport) - TP hiding under the bridge (@Katong exit before Marine Parade); u will not be able to see TP cuz there is a hideout lane under that bridge

29) ECP (towards Changi Airport) - The bend after Bayshore exit

30) Nicholl Highway - the bend near Old People's Association Field

31) Dairy Farm Road - often deserted. It leads to BKE on 1 direction and bukit timah rd on the other (both side have 2 lanes). Speed limit stated is 60km/h, and there is a sign stated "SPEED CHECK AREA". At first thought they put there for fun, but 2 wks ago, there was an operation. Many drivers got caught!! Be careful! It looks a little like N-S highway.. Very nice to speed but not worth..

32) Tamah Merah coast rd - SAFRA country towards changi village. Speed limit 70km/h. Speed prone area for drivers going towards changi V for supper.

33) Tamah Merah ferry terminal towards Changi Naval Base. Spped limit 60km/h. Lots of lorries. Overtaking act common. Laser gun area for TP. Mainly during lunch or off work timing prone to TP booking

34) After newton circus towards united square. Without fail on weekends. Catch all the drunk pple.

35) Along Punggol centre (3 lanes : max speed 50km/h) I got 8 demerit point & $170 fine.

36.) Serangoon Flyover.. tat 1 super hot spot few week back speed trap.

37.) Road along Temasek Poly. speed limit onli 50 (school zone)

38.) bukit timah road (along PML)

39.) clementi ave 6 after redlight camera.

40.) PIE towards Tuas, after Jurong Town Hall Exit. TP sometimes on the chevron at the bottom of the flyover

41.) KJE towards PIE, after Sungei Tengah exit (Lam San flyover), sometimes TP at the bottom of the flyover

42.) Boon Lay Way towards Jurong Point (between Chinese Gdn & Lakeside MRT) - roadblock in the middle of the night

43.) Tampines Ave 1 outside Temasek Polytechnic. TP hide inside or near the bus stop, a long stretch of road at 50km/h limit!

44.) AYE South Bouna Vista Exit towards Holland Rd just before Dover Rd turn.

45.) Queenstown MRT Bus stop towards clementi side

46.) Kallang Way (Exit from PIE) Once turn in only kanna already. No turning back.

Forum is the best place to make friends.

47. Around Botanical Gardens heading towards Clementi and Orchard area speed limit is 60km/h

48. To and Fro along TPE near Seng Kang/Puggol, TP with portable Laser spying @ overhead bridge.

49. PIE towards Jurong @ Jln Toa Payoh stretch. Speed camera stationed on pedestrian overhead crossing just before Thomsom/Balestial exit this morning.

50. along Puggoal road - straight road, in Sengkang estate both directions (towards TPE or Hougang), watch out of the overhead bridge.

51. Flyover along Pasir Panjang Road. Saw TP with the speed cam on a weekday afternoon

52. Kaki Bukit/Bedok North Rd leading into Tamp Ave 10 towards Pasir ris. Nice to speed late at night, i kena caught there. 18 pts cos speed limit only 70 clik.

53. On TPE, towards Punggol after the 3COM factory and then a left bend, TP stands behind the patrol car, in the dark, seen many times. Further down, also along TPE, after Elias Rd exit, also in the dark under trees at night.

54. yuan ching road towards jurong west st 51, before the filter lane beside lakeside mrt. speed limit is 60 km/hr but road quite bend-ly.

55. jurong west ave 2 before filter lane to corporation near JJC

12) Woodlands Ave 12

19) Marina South

22) Changi Perimeter Road- The road behind Changi Airport Runway. Plenty of bushes and construction boards to hide. Was stopped once to check my license, literally pop out from nowhere. I thought I saw ghost wearing a white gown.

23) Orchard Boulevard Road, outside Orchard MRT & Borders, up to the former Marco Polo Hotel

24) Dunearn Road & Bt Timah Road - TP are there to book motorists who Q on main road waiting to enter petrol stations offering discounts, and at the same time book speeding motorists. No speed limit sign boards there, so I presume speed limit is 50km/h on this 3 lane road - absolute madness

26) Tampines Ave 1 (along Temasek Poly) towards Bedok Reservior Rd as well as the other side - 50km/h stretch

28) ECP (towards Changi Airport) - TP hiding under the bridge (@Katong exit before Marine Parade); u will not be able to see TP cuz there is a hideout lane under that bridge

31) Dairy Farm Road - often deserted. It leads to BKE on 1 direction and bukit timah rd on the other (both side have 2 lanes). Speed limit stated is 60km/h, and there is a sign stated "SPEED CHECK AREA". At first thought they put there for fun, but 2 wks ago, there was an operation. Many drivers got caught!! Be careful! It looks a little like N-S highway.. Very nice to speed but not worth..

32) Tamah Merah coast rd - SAFRA country towards changi village. Speed limit 70km/h. Speed prone area for drivers going towards changi V for supper.

33) Tamah Merah ferry terminal towards Changi Naval Base. Spped limit 60km/h. Lots of lorries. Overtaking act common. Laser gun area for TP. Mainly during lunch or off work timing prone to TP booking

34) After newton circus towards united square. Without fail on weekends. Catch all the drunk pple.

35) Along Punggol centre (3 lanes : max speed 50km/h) I got 8 demerit point & $170 fine.

40.) PIE towards Tuas, after Jurong Town Hall Exit. TP sometimes on the chevron at the bottom of the flyover

41.) KJE towards PIE, after Sungei Tengah exit (Lam San flyover), sometimes TP at the bottom of the flyover

42.) Boon Lay Way towards Jurong Point (between Chinese Gdn & Lakeside MRT) - roadblock in the middle of the night

43.) Tampines Ave 1 outside Temasek Polytechnic. TP hide inside or near the bus stop, a long stretch of road at 50km/h limit!

46.) Kallang Way (Exit from PIE) Once turn in only kanna already. No turning back.

47. Around Botanical Gardens heading towards Clementi and Orchard area speed limit is 60km/h

48. To and Fro along TPE near Seng Kang/Puggol, TP with portable Laser spying @ overhead bridge.

49. PIE towards Jurong @ Jln Toa Payoh stretch. Speed camera stationed on pedestrian overhead crossing just before Thomsom/Balestial exit this morning.

50. along Puggoal road - straight road, in Sengkang estate both directions (towards TPE or Hougang), watch out of the overhead bridge.

51. Flyover along Pasir Panjang Road. Saw TP with the speed cam on a weekday afternoon

52. Kaki Bukit/Bedok North Rd leading into Tamp Ave 10 towards Pasir ris. Nice to speed late at night, i kena caught there. 18 pts cos speed limit only 70 clik.

53. On TPE, towards Punggol after the 3COM factory and then a left bend, TP stands behind the patrol car, in the dark, seen many times. Further down, also along TPE, after Elias Rd exit, also in the dark under trees at night.

54. yuan ching road towards jurong west st 51, before the filter lane beside lakeside mrt. speed limit is 60 km/hr but road quite bend-ly.

56. Upp Bt Timah road, the stretch outside Bt Timah Hill, BOTH directions. 4 overhead bridges..good place for TP to camp, esp immediately coming out from the tunnel. Tunnel speed limit is 60, but both stretch of road right after and b4 the tunnel is 70, so ppl tend to 4get..seen a few times liao, FD and Glen on class95 also got say..

Neutral Newbie

12) Woodlands Ave 12

19) Marina South

56. Upp Bt Timah road, the stretch outside Bt Timah Hill, BOTH directions. 4 overhead bridges..good place for TP to camp, esp immediately coming out from the tunnel. Tunnel speed limit is 60, but both stretch of road right after and b4 the tunnel is 70, so ppl tend to 4get..seen a few times liao, FD and Glen on class95 also got say..

57. Upper serangoon road - heading towards Potong Pasir the first bridge

after the the MRT station. The love to station during day time.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Wah all the hot spots very near to my home leh. I stay in woodlands and I often drive to the hot spots area. Must drive within speed limit in future. Thanks a lot for the info.

• Praise 1

12) Woodlands Ave 12

19) Marina South

Polar

58. TPE (towards changi airport) - when you have just exited CTE and went into the tunnel to connect to TPE. Sometimes got TP waiting for you after you exit the tunnel. Saw them them on numerous occasions already.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

12) Woodlands Ave 12

19) Marina South

Polar

58. TPE (towards changi airport) - when you have just exited CTE and went into the tunnel to connect to TPE. Sometimes got TP waiting for you after you exit the tunnel. Saw them them on numerous occasions already.

59. Upper Changi Road East - The stretch of road between SIA Training centre and Singapore Expo. Drive thru once..Tio already..6 Merits and $140 fine. Then on, noticed all cars passing thru there all slow down to 60km/h. Which evidenced it. They ALWAYS hide somewhere but dunno where.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1