Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
72 replies to this topic | 151 praises

Posted 28 October 2003 - 02:46 PM

Mondeost220
  • Mondeost220
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

as above..im planning to go JB for some shopping..ani1 noe of the good/popular shopping areas?and also..can intro ani good JB map?also...go in by woodlands or tuas checkpt better?thanks~! thumbsup.gif
I ♥ my Honda

Posted 28 October 2003 - 03:02 PM

Seaweed
  • Seaweed
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Never buy a map before but the petrol koisk in JB do sell some good map...Anyway I don't think there's a need to buy a map as it's quite easy to navigate in JB...Usually Singaporean will go the usual City Square...Holiday Inn...Giant...etc....

Posted 28 October 2003 - 03:10 PM

Mondeost220
  • Mondeost220
    6th Gear
    Author Image

but nv been there b4 lehz..duno hw to go bigcry.gif

which checkpt to use better?
I ♥ my Honda

Posted 28 October 2003 - 03:25 PM

Seaweed
  • Seaweed
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Humm...woodland will have some jam for sure if you don't mind...but it's very much cheaper as compare to Tuas and very much nearer to the usual shopping place....going by tuas is more expensive and you got to travel about 20km++ to reach JB...if you want to go City Square....make a U-turn after the malaysia checkpoint in woodland...u will see alot of car u-turn 1....after U-turn...stay to your left and move straight....just about 200 meter...u will reach a small round about....just stay to the left and you will pass by City Square on your right lor...to go holiday inn...just go straight and follow the sign Desaru...then go about 1km++....untill you reach a junction with the left side got a open air place sell car 1....turn left at the junction will be holiday inn....turn right will be the so call "empress graden place" where people go eat BBQ seafood....else go straight...U will pass by carrefour on the left...and if you want to go Giant...just turn right immediately outside carrefour and follow the sign....very simple....explore a few time then you will know the place well liao...

Posted 28 October 2003 - 08:37 PM

Mondeost220
  • Mondeost220
    6th Gear
    Author Image

thumbsup.gif wah eh thanks bro for dat detailed info!hope i dun lose my way~! thumbsup.gif bounce1.gif bounce1.gif
I ♥ my Honda

Posted 29 October 2003 - 05:20 AM

Mmythos
  • Mmythos
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Better double, triple, quater lock ur car... else... now u see it... now u don't hahah...

Posted 29 October 2003 - 10:05 AM

David
  • David
    Supercharged
    Author Image

as above..im planning to go JB for some shopping..ani1 noe of the good/popular shopping areas?and also..can intro ani good JB map?also...go in by woodlands or tuas checkpt better?thanks~!

remember 3/4 tank full rule.

Posted 29 October 2003 - 12:00 PM

Whistlad
  • Premium member
    Whistlad
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Read a lot in the newspaper and on tv...a lot of things happening in jb...cars get stolen...robbers...gangsters...even the police there are making things difficult for us...at the checkpoint and when you inside you are potential targets for those traffic police...u wont realise until u get the summon...now very scared to go in liao...shop in spore best...help to boost our country's economy...=P

Posted 29 October 2003 - 01:41 PM

Mondeost220
  • Mondeost220
    6th Gear
    Author Image

ya lo...sigh..nw wan go JB give them money earn they oso dun wan..abit siao nod.gif
I ♥ my Honda

Posted 29 October 2003 - 01:41 PM

Mondeost220
  • Mondeost220
    6th Gear
    Author Image

nod.gif
I ♥ my Honda

Posted 29 October 2003 - 01:44 PM

Mondeost220
  • Mondeost220
    6th Gear
    Author Image

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif but i heard dat they generally steal cars dat malaysia has...like for example they wnt steal cars like NISSAN PRESEA or Ford Mondeo cz malaysia dun haf?am i rite to sae dat?
I ♥ my Honda

Posted 29 October 2003 - 02:45 PM

En0203
  • Premium member
    En0203
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

yes u are rite, so ur car is safe nod.gif thumbsup.gif
Face it, we are just ghmen's money trees
and they'll try their very best to suck us dry!
~~~ >_< ~~~

Posted 29 October 2003 - 03:46 PM

Mondeost220
  • Mondeost220
    6th Gear
    Author Image

thanks thumbsup.gif
I ♥ my Honda

Posted 31 October 2003 - 07:13 PM

Xxer
  • Xxer
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Humm...woodland will have some jam for sure if you don't mind...but it's very much cheaper as compare to Tuas and very much nearer to the usual shopping place....going by tuas is more expensive and you got to travel about 20km++ to reach JB...if you want to go City Square....make a U-turn after the malaysia checkpoint in woodland...u will see alot of car u-turn 1....after U-turn...stay to your left and move straight....just about 200 meter...u will reach a small round about....just stay to the left and you will pass by City Square on your right lor...to go holiday inn...just go straight and follow the sign Desaru...then go about 1km++....untill you reach a junction with the left side got a open air place sell car 1....turn left at the junction will be holiday inn....turn right will be the so call "empress graden place" where people go eat BBQ seafood....else go straight...U will pass by carrefour on the left...and if you want to go Giant...just turn right immediately outside carrefour and follow the sign....very simple....explore a few time then you will know the place well liao...

...............and look out for termites who will stop for no obvious reason.......then say: eh, just now u no seat belt. Summon pay now. laugh.gif

Posted 31 October 2003 - 08:46 PM

Mmythos
  • Mmythos
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Maybe lor... u go and see if ur car kana stolen, if not then u are rite lor hahaha...

Posted 19 February 2017 - 06:18 PM

Imac
  • Premium member
    Imac
    5th Gear
    Author Image

as above..im planning to go JB for some shopping..ani1 noe of the good/popular shopping areas?and also..can intro ani good JB map?also...go in by woodlands or tuas checkpt better?thanks~!

Use Google map should be very safe...can also check for traffic condition before going in.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 26 February 2017 - 02:31 AM

Conjurer
  • Premium member
    Conjurer
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Use Google map should be very safe...can also check for traffic condition before going in.

Wah you revive this very old thread ah ? Anyway i think the best map is still Waze. It's both popular in sg and my with real time updates on incidents and traffic conditions. For shopping Woodlands is still better. Nice place to shop is KSL and Aeon Tebrau as the mall is now much bigger and car parks are plentiful.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 26 February 2017 - 03:28 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I prefer to go by tuas and shop at aeon bukit indah. In and out much smoother than woodland
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 28 November 2017 - 04:37 PM

Aaronlkl
  • Premium member
    Aaronlkl
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Johor's largest shopping centre Paradigm Mall opens
Read more at http://www.channelne...b-opens-9446578

Carbon82 praised this
"If in doubt, Flat out!"

Posted 28 November 2017 - 05:06 PM

Colin03
  • Premium member
    Colin03
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Johor's largest shopping centre Paradigm Mall opens
Read more at http://www.channelne...b-opens-9446578

New Shopping mall should be pack with people this weekend - stay away for a couple of weeks prefer if you can. 

Getting a car park lot might be an issue too

Thaiyotakamli praised this

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Good, Shopping, Areas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users