Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
55 replies to this topic | 76 praises

Posted 07 November 2003 - 03:48 PM

Matrixian
  • Matrixian
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi everyone,

Anyone heard or been to Bukit Tinggi? Well, it's really a nice place. Opposite Genting.Nice place to bring your family and friend for a short holiday. You can check it out at the website below:

http://www.btresort.com.my/

Posted 07 November 2003 - 03:52 PM

Duadua2
  • Duadua2
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hmm..u didnt hyperlink correctly
i will help u

http://www.btresort.com.my/

Edited by Duadua2, 07 November 2003 - 03:53 PM.

Posted 07 November 2003 - 03:54 PM

En0203
  • Premium member
    En0203
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

almost help her to do 2nd time.. luckily u fixed it huh nod.gif thumbsup.gif
Face it, we are just ghmen's money trees
and they'll try their very best to suck us dry!
~~~ >_< ~~~

Posted 07 November 2003 - 04:01 PM

Duadua2
  • Duadua2
    5th Gear
    Author Image

haha...luckily i double-checked.thanks thumbsup.gif

Posted 07 November 2003 - 04:07 PM

Matrixian
  • Matrixian
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Thanks. btw, how do you do a proper link?

Posted 07 November 2003 - 04:10 PM

En0203
  • Premium member
    En0203
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

click the "Url" on top and put ur link in the middle thumbsup.gif

alternative, u can type the url and /url tag urself with the bracket [] around them thumbsup.gif

Edited by En0203, 07 November 2003 - 04:11 PM.

~~~ >_< ~~~

Posted 07 November 2003 - 04:12 PM

Duadua2
  • Duadua2
    5th Gear
    Author Image

btw,have u been to the Bt Tinggi?

Posted 07 November 2003 - 04:15 PM

En0203
  • Premium member
    En0203
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

no ler.. though i go to kl always..
but it's my first time hearing this name sweatdrop.gif lipsrsealed.gif
~~~ >_< ~~~

Posted 07 November 2003 - 04:18 PM

Matrixian
  • Matrixian
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Oh....now I know. Thanks.So have you been there?

Posted 07 November 2003 - 04:20 PM

Matrixian
  • Matrixian
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

The more you should you.

Posted 07 November 2003 - 04:21 PM

Matrixian
  • Matrixian
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Sorry type too fast. The more you should go. You're from Malaysia and you dunno? shakehead.gif Have to whack you. whip.gif

Posted 07 November 2003 - 04:22 PM

Matrixian
  • Matrixian
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Will be going this Christmas holiday. Booked my hotel reservation already.

Posted 07 November 2003 - 04:23 PM

Joey
  • Joey
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I've been there twice although I've not stayed at the hotel.The place is cool and have a great golf course. It's abt 40min away from Genting, just go down Karak highway and head towards Kuantan direction from Genting/Awana. But the entrance fee to the resort is quite steep, something like RM30-40 if i can remember correctly. Nothing much in the resort except European-style building & cafes and a castle(under construction when i was there 6 months ago). There's also a rabbit farm & basically good if u r in Genting area but would like to venture out. Cheers!! laugh.gif

Posted 07 November 2003 - 04:24 PM

En0203
  • Premium member
    En0203
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

hehehe i didn't go coz no $$ mar sweatdrop.gif

anyway, did u notice an 'edit' tag beside the 'reply' tag in ur own message? u can use it to edit ur message within 30 minutes of ur posting thumbsup.gif

Edited by En0203, 07 November 2003 - 04:25 PM.

~~~ >_< ~~~

Posted 07 November 2003 - 04:26 PM

Matrixian
  • Matrixian
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

btw, what car do u drive?

Posted 07 November 2003 - 04:28 PM

En0203
  • Premium member
    En0203
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

hi joey,

welcome to MCF thumbsup.gif

mmm.. sounds cool but the RM30-40 really put me off sweatdrop.gif
i was thinking of going there for a look and come down without having to stay there sweatdrop.gif
~~~ >_< ~~~

Posted 07 November 2003 - 04:30 PM

Matrixian
  • Matrixian
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Well, just go there for R&R. Breath fresh cool air and imagine you're in Europe. Ok what.

Posted 07 November 2003 - 04:32 PM

Joey
  • Joey
    1st Gear
    Author Image

u play golf? if so, then shouldn't miss bukit tinggi as the scenery is great thumbsup.gif ! if not just drive up for the experience & enjoy 'man-made' European resort. Ha.

Posted 07 November 2003 - 04:33 PM

En0203
  • Premium member
    En0203
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

me driving a '74 VW beetle in jb inlove.gif

yes i like breathing cool air, if only it's free to go like genting bigcry.gif
~~~ >_< ~~~

Posted 07 November 2003 - 04:34 PM

En0203
  • Premium member
    En0203
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

nop, i don't play golf, but i do like the cool air nod.gif thumbsup.gif

anyway, don't think my old '74 beetle can make it up there shakehead.gif
~~~ >_< ~~~

Back to Travel & Road Trips  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Bukit, Tinggi, Nice, Place

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users