Bukit Tinggi-Nice Place

Matrixian

click the "Url" on top and put ur link in the middle [thumbsup]

alternative, u can type the url and /url tag urself with the bracket [] around them [thumbsup]

Edited by En0203

Neutral Newbie

I've been there twice although I've not stayed at the hotel.The place is cool and have a great golf course. It's abt 40min away from Genting, just go down Karak highway and head towards Kuantan direction from Genting/Awana. But the entrance fee to the resort is quite steep, something like RM30-40 if i can remember correctly. Nothing much in the resort except European-style building & cafes and a castle(under construction when i was there 6 months ago). There's also a rabbit farm & basically good if u r in Genting area but would like to venture out. Cheers!! [laugh]

hehehe i didn't go coz no $$ mar [sweatdrop]

anyway, did u notice an 'edit' tag beside the 'reply' tag in ur own message? u can use it to edit ur message within 30 minutes of ur posting [thumbsup]

Edited by En0203

hi joey,

welcome to MCF [thumbsup]

mmm.. sounds cool but the RM30-40 really put me off [sweatdrop]

i was thinking of going there for a look and come down without having to stay there [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

u play golf? if so, then shouldn't miss bukit tinggi as the scenery is great [thumbsup] ! if not just drive up for the experience & enjoy 'man-made' European resort. Ha.

↡ Advertisement