• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
176 replies to this topic | 79 praises

Posted 11 November 2003 - 11:27 AM

Owen_fan
  • Premium member
    Owen_fan
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi, one of my friend think of getting a hyundai sante fes. anyone of u can give him some advise on this car. thanks

Posted 11 November 2003 - 05:16 PM

Fulcrum
  • Premium member
    Fulcrum
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

cheap and smooth offroader.. nod.gifthumbsup.gif but watch the fuel consumption.. shakehead.gif
----------------------------------------------------------------------
This message contains boring stuff of no interest to anyone (possibly even including the intended recipient).
If you are a nosey parker who digs out all my posts and read it, CUT IT OUT IMMEDIATELY! I'd threaten you with assorted legal lead-pipe clauses if I thought there was any point to it. However, if you like that sort of thing, read this http://www.adelaide....u/policies/?325 If you have the poor judgement to be running some version of Windows, and catch a virus from this message, it serves you right.

Posted 11 November 2003 - 06:15 PM

Lester
  • Lester
    4th Gear
    Author Image

You can show your friend this:

http://www.mycarforu.....anta fe;#6112

It's a good vehicle to own. But... It's a Hyundai!
Regards

Lester

I love my Monstero 12/2003 - Present

[url "http://www.flickr.com/photos/44636366@N00/sets/"]See Monstero here[/url]

Posted 11 November 2003 - 06:17 PM

Mmythos
  • Mmythos
    4th Gear
    Author Image

hyundai santa = FAT and WEAK CAT ahahaha...

Posted 11 November 2003 - 06:18 PM

Mmythos
  • Mmythos
    4th Gear
    Author Image

the features of the prancing cat (copy from jaguar) never impresses me...

Posted 11 November 2003 - 07:08 PM

Hitman
  • Hitman
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Man you are one hard bugger to please crazy.gif
=========================================================

Baby ... I am your LOVE KAMIKAZE.

When I'm good, I'm very, very good ... but when I'm bad, I'm better.

We focus on the things we want to have that we forget to appreciate the things we have.

Posted 11 November 2003 - 07:25 PM

Fulcrum
  • Premium member
    Fulcrum
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

yarlor.. laugh.gif laugh.gif

Edited by Fulcrum, 11 November 2003 - 07:27 PM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
This message contains boring stuff of no interest to anyone (possibly even including the intended recipient).
If you are a nosey parker who digs out all my posts and read it, CUT IT OUT IMMEDIATELY! I'd threaten you with assorted legal lead-pipe clauses if I thought there was any point to it. However, if you like that sort of thing, read this http://www.adelaide....u/policies/?325 If you have the poor judgement to be running some version of Windows, and catch a virus from this message, it serves you right.

Posted 12 November 2003 - 01:34 AM

Mmythos
  • Mmythos
    4th Gear
    Author Image

who got hard to please??? i don mind the X5 though... hahaha... or the porsche one...

Posted 13 November 2003 - 04:42 AM

Buzz
  • Buzz
    5th Gear
    Author Image

You can show your friend this:

http://www.mycarforu.....anta fe;#6112

It's a good vehicle to own. But... It's a Hyundai!

You pay for what you get mah tongue.gif Imagine the new X3 people also complain about the trim and fittings but still the pricing is astronomical. thumbsdown.gif

Posted 16 November 2003 - 12:52 AM

Vtim
  • Premium member
    Vtim
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Man you are one hard bugger to please

you got my vote on that
宁可正而不足,不可邪而有余。
Me, Mr Alfarleyfordadai, A citizen of Sillypore, pledge myself to strike all the highest prize. Based on TOTO, 4D or BIG SWEEP. So as to achieve prizes, prosperity and progress for my 4 kids, wife and wallet. GOT BUY GOT HOPE, NO BUY NO HOPE. [/color][/b]
[/color]

Posted 16 November 2003 - 01:17 AM

Hitman
  • Hitman
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Monkhood got difficulty sleeping is it ?? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Seems to be logging posts like nobody business after midnight eh ... monkhood turn you in Count Dracula angel.gif angel.gif

Baby ... I am your LOVE KAMIKAZE.

When I'm good, I'm very, very good ... but when I'm bad, I'm better.

We focus on the things we want to have that we forget to appreciate the things we have.

Posted 16 November 2003 - 09:24 PM

Vtim
  • Premium member
    Vtim
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

yar lor! that's the only time I can post at home at night

Edited by Vtim, 16 November 2003 - 09:24 PM.

宁可正而不足,不可邪而有余。
Me, Mr Alfarleyfordadai, A citizen of Sillypore, pledge myself to strike all the highest prize. Based on TOTO, 4D or BIG SWEEP. So as to achieve prizes, prosperity and progress for my 4 kids, wife and wallet. GOT BUY GOT HOPE, NO BUY NO HOPE. [/color][/b]
[/color]

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:56 PM

Limxiaoming
  • Premium member
    Limxiaoming
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hi bros. Dug out this thread.

Anyone has any comments about this vehicle???

Posted 29 March 2009 - 10:08 PM

Multi
  • Premium member
    Multi
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hi bros. Dug out this thread.

Anyone has any comments about this vehicle???

Am driving one, the Santa Fe CM. V6 2.7 engine is smooth and quiet. Stable at high speed and Spacious too.
Just join "Hyundai Fuel Economy Fuel Challenge" and managed to clock 9.8km/L covering 100km of routes using the "Tulips" Navigating system.

Edited by Multi, 29 March 2009 - 10:10 PM.

Posted 29 March 2009 - 10:12 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

santa fe is an amazing vehicle

i like the looks, the v6 drive, the 7 seater, the avante refinement etc etc.

but expect fc to be 6km/litre

if u can comfortably accept that, u should have no problem with this car.

PS: I hope to see cruise control + audio steering

Posted 29 March 2009 - 10:13 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

is it compulsory to put on those stickers?

Posted 29 March 2009 - 10:20 PM

Multi
  • Premium member
    Multi
    5th Gear
    Author Image

is it compulsory to put on those stickers?

Yes, those are Sponsor's sticker which we need to display during the event. Failing to do that will disqualification.

Posted 29 March 2009 - 10:21 PM

Multi
  • Premium member
    Multi
    5th Gear
    Author Image

santa fe is an amazing vehicle

i like the looks, the v6 drive, the 7 seater, the avante refinement etc etc.

but expect fc to be 6km/litre

if u can comfortably accept that, u should have no problem with this car.

PS: I hope to see cruise control + audio steering

6km/L??? Not true....I managed to get 9.8km/L..... thumbsup.gif

Posted 29 March 2009 - 10:45 PM

Tigershark1976
  • Premium member
    Tigershark1976
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

9.8km/l? driving at 90km/l on expressway non stop for 100km during offpeak hours?? The latest 2L sonata can hardly reach 10.5L/km at 50% city + 50% expressway. I doubt the Santa Fe can even reach 9km/l in the same situation. 7.5l/km to 8.5km/l is more likely for the 2L version... For the 2.7L version? can touch 8km/L consider amazing alrd...

Edited by Tigershark1976, 29 March 2009 - 10:55 PM.

Posted 29 March 2009 - 10:49 PM

Multi
  • Premium member
    Multi
    5th Gear
    Author Image

9.8km/l? driving at 90km/l on expressway non stop for 100km during offpeak hours?? The latest 2L sonata can hardly reach 10.5L/km at 50% city + 50% expressway. I doubt the Santa Fe can even reach 8km/l in the same situation. 7.5l/km to 8.5km/l is more likely for the 2L version... For the 2.7L version? can touch 8km/L consider amazing alrd...

We are given 3 section of routes covering both Street and Expressway...traveling speed range from 50km/h to 90km/h on Expressway. The Avante hit 17km/L winning most of the prize.... thumbsup.gif

Back to Korean Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Hyundai, Sante

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users