Hyundai Sante Fe

Owen_fan

Did u get the last demo unit?

I was wondering the same...but good price I think, at the current COE.

Hope the upgrade model isn't over priced. Maybe just above the xtrail and highlander and we could see lots more on the road. Even Sante Fe, which is AWD, is only going for about 155k.

Did u get the last demo unit?

Hi bros

Got it when cnc says its korean national day n they had this promo.last demo is red n mileage abt 2k. Not sold yet i think.mileage is 9plus km. But i feel its great. New model looks great too!!

Neutral Newbie

Need a 7 seater bro. Current ride is a 07 stream. Thought of driving a suv now. Had narrowed my choice to a preowned santa fe and also sorento. Probably drive this one till the ned and see how the climate is then.. thanks for your advises bros..will let u noe if i confirm the deal..:)

• Praise 1

Bro y dun u buy the demo unit at 139999? Yr 2010 sorento depreciate almost same as the new one.

if u work out depre (b careful to take into account of CEVS of new cars), new n old not much diff, n some cases old may be more. Just quantum diff.

Went to Harley Davidson to get some parts and popped into the HyundaiShowroom at the same time.

Very impressed with SantaFe 2.4. The build quality the styling is pretty top notch.

Am thinking of selling my car and getting this

Went to Harley Davidson to get some parts and popped into the HyundaiShowroom at the same time.

Very impressed with SantaFe 2.4. The build quality the styling is pretty top notch.

got shadow boh bro, maybe missus one lah.... :D

The 3rd row is meant to be kept down, because it almost impossible to climb in. So it basically a 5 seater with big boot space.

• Praise 2

got shadow boh bro, maybe missus one lah.... :D

Wah lau, i cannot drive Hyundai Santa fe meh?

Its a handsome masculine 2.4 suv mah.

Better than a lot of 1.5liter, 2liter Jap SuV, imo

The 3rd row is meant to be kept down, because it almost impossible to climb in. So it basically a 5 seater with big boot space.

Can lah, tried already.

Anyway, its not that i need 7 seats.

Just in case.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

The current santa fe design really not bad looking.

Wah lau, i cannot drive Hyundai Santa fe meh?

Its a handsome masculine 2.4 suv mah.

Better than a lot of 1.5liter, 2liter Jap SuV, imo

kia sorento is just as handsome and the diesel turbo is punchy too.

cant afford one now and also not ready to sit up high to drive.

Hypersonic

If you are really interested, you should also take a look at the new Sorento SX, the build quality is even better.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2