Search
PROTON owners please come

• Search this thread
899 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:50 AM

RoadTricks
  • RoadTricks
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Meet up of all Saga, Wira, Waja, Exora and Savvy?

Wah... Satria cannot come isit?

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:05 AM

Anakin
  • Premium member
    Anakin
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

gen2 & persona leh? smile.gif
... money doesn't buy class ...

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:07 AM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    6th Gear

question is: who will organize? laugh.gif
bluey Tiko Ranger

like a V6

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:11 AM

TVT
  • TVT
    Supercharged

Wah... Satria cannot come isit?

Sorri, forgot about Satria, Persona, Gen2, Perdana...and what else lah? Got one call Tiara also right..?

Wah, Proton so many models huh.

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:14 AM

RoadTricks
  • RoadTricks
    3rd Gear

gen2 & persona leh? smile.gif

Someone arrange a meet up pls coz i'm not computer savvy.I'm cool with all nights coz I'm free everyday at night!

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:14 AM

RoadTricks
  • RoadTricks
    3rd Gear

Sorri, forgot about Satria, Persona, Gen2, Perdana...and what else lah? Got one call Tiara also right..?

Wah, Proton so many models huh.

Putra leh?
haha like dat all our brothers and sisters will come from causeway!

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:15 AM

RoadTricks
  • RoadTricks
    3rd Gear

question is: who will organize? laugh.gif

Ok, I will take the first step. Will create a meet up post by tonight.
But must support the thread ok?
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:27 AM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    6th Gear

Ok, I will take the first step. Will create a meet up post by tonight.
But must support the thread ok?
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

maybe make it a friday or weekend meet up, location must be big; example: kallang?

bluey Tiko Ranger

like a V6

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:31 AM

Holysniper
  • Holysniper
    4th Gear

maybe make it a friday or weekend meet up, location must be big; example: kallang?

meetup! biggrin.gif

I suggest kallang leisure big open air carpark for big meetups.

I am also okay with impromptu meetups on weekdays night tongue.gif

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:45 AM

TVT
  • TVT
    Supercharged

Putra leh?
haha like dat all our brothers and sisters will come from causeway!

Putra is it that Wira styled pickup? If Malaysian bros/sis want to join in, even more the merrier! wave.gif

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:52 AM

RoadTricks
  • RoadTricks
    3rd Gear

Putra is it that Wira styled pickup? If Malaysian bros/sis want to join in, even more the merrier! wave.gif

No lah, Putra is the two door hatch, more or less like the 1st gen Satria.But it only comes in 1.8 if i'm not wrong.

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:52 AM

Holysniper
  • Holysniper
    4th Gear

Putra is the wira style 2dr coupe right? blush.gif

Edited by Holysniper, 15 February 2012 - 11:52 AM.

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:53 AM

Holysniper
  • Holysniper
    4th Gear

No lah, Putra is the two door hatch, more or less like the 1st gen Satria.But it only comes in 1.8 if i'm not wrong.

that one not satria GTI ar? grin.gif

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:47 PM

Meganut
  • Meganut
    4th Gear

would you guys be keen on meet up with perodua club owners....

most of the perodua owners are big fans of jb and jb workshop...

if anyone of you need parts for your car can lemme know... some of my buddies from the club are strongly connected to the woekshop parts and suchs...like shock absorber, springs spoiler etc they got all the connection... i got connection for solar film and soundproof, wheel alignment and engine mounting.... and we all go to the same workshop for servicing and troubleshooting.. if anyone would like to go to jb for a servicing and repair trip, we can arrange...

if you would like to be included in our meet up ssession, do pm me your mobile number and name so that i can sms update you if anyeetup or road trip...

Proton and Perodua cars are good... buy with ease :)

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:55 PM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    6th Gear

if anyone of you need parts for your car can lemme know... some of my buddies from the club are strongly connected to the woekshop parts and suchs...like shock absorber, springs spoiler etc they got all the connection... i got connection for solar film and soundproof, wheel alignment and engine mounting.... and we all go to the same workshop for servicing and troubleshooting.. if anyone would like to go to jb for a servicing and repair trip, we can arrange...

if you would like to be included in our meet up ssession, do pm me your mobile number and name so that i can sms update you if anyeetup or road trip...

biggrin.gif
bluey Tiko Ranger

like a V6

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:05 PM

TVT
  • TVT
    Supercharged

Are there many female Perodua drivers like you? tongue.gif

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:21 PM

Meganut
  • Meganut
    4th Gear

all the chio ones are in msia and all the ugly ones are in sg

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:29 PM

TVT
  • TVT
    Supercharged

all the chio ones are in msia and all the ugly ones are in sg

Then you are the SG one or the M'sia one??? tongue.gif

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:34 PM

Meganut
  • Meganut
    4th Gear

sg of cos :)

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:24 PM

Imronlai
  • Imronlai
    Neutral Newbie

Hello bros, recently around last year I got myself a first car which is a proton gen2. I need help on getting new exhaust. I want those big type, loud yet legal. I'm really new in this modification and can some one pls guide me =] pls SMS me if you could help me out. Thanks guys!

Ronald 93263236

Back to Malaysian Talk  ·  Car Brands Top

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users