PROTON owners please come in

Gadgeter

one of the main reasons i dun mind owning a proton is the availability of parts & accessories across the causeway. i've seen quite a few dvd players cheap cheap over in JB (S$300+ - $400+). but these are the basic models that can play dvd, radio etc. dun expect fancy fancy stuff or branded ones, their branded ones can be more exp than here.

Neutral Newbie

Thanks Anakin.

Let say, I wana fix a 10" LCD/ TFT & play DVD for the kids in my Exora.

& I don't wana change my default proton player.

Can I fix a DVD changer & view DVD through the DVD changer?

thanks in advance to all.

Edited by 1zero

Hi all Proton Owners, (be it wira or waja or satria etc)

Just want to find out who are the Proton Owners here, so that we can share Tips and Tricks about the car.

LIST - Wira

1. Gad 1.5M

2. gd 1.5 m powerful

LIST - Waja

LIST - Other models (Saga, Satria etc)

Hi All,

I was trying to post a topic but I can't do so. So I post my question here.

Anyone of the Proton Gen2 1.6L or Proton Satria Neo was recall recently?

I was recalled and sent my car for the replacement of control switch? but somehow I noticed that the Proton also change my faceplate of my steering wheel that my audio and the alignment is kinda off size.

Is that the same problem for the rest?

Please let me know. If not, something is wrong is the replace? it was very neatly aligned. but not now.

Any comment.

Please advise.

just get my gen 2 for abt 18k but without paint job. Any lobang for good paintjob in singapore? Also anyone selling front kit bumper cause previous owner damaged his and using back original.

Hi everybody I am new here.

Juz got to know abt this website.

I am previously active in gen2club.com

My rides gen2 red colour 1.6m

Nice to know all of u.

Hi I m new here, kinda feel ??? Why people don't like persona... As 4 me i am driving persona 08 manual h-line.. So far this car is excellent for me, fuel economy power handling n good pick up.. I jus love my persona.. Any 1 interested in buying sscuss bucket seat, wts my seat at cheap2 price.. Still new condition

Neutral Newbie

Hello,friend,

whenever and whatever you see my message,I wish everything is good for you .

Welcome to our site:http://www.100nikeshoes.com .We are a leading company that wholesales brand shoes, mainly Nike shoes.

We can provide Nike Jordan series, Airmax and Shox series.For example: nike air max 90/91/95/97 / 2003 /2004/ 2005 /2006;shox TL /R4 / NZ Air Force One(AF1) Dunk Jordan I-XIX ;Gucci ;Puma; James, Prada, Adidas, Bape Star, Ice cream, Puma, Soccer shoes and so on; Branded T-shirt, such as Polo and Lacoste T-shirt; Branded jeans, such as Evisu, red monkey, Seven jeans, rock republic and true religion,ipod-mp4 ,autumn coat,slipper ; all the shoes is packed with original box, and the tags and style code number is 100% correct, small mini order and even drop ship is available here .

All the products is in good quality with low price. Very fast and safe delivery byEMS. Or TNT. We can deliver the shoes of our customers within 24 hours upon receiving the payment.

msn: [email protected]

yahoo:[email protected]

msn: [email protected]

Neutral Newbie

I am new in the forum and cannot create a new topic. Pardon me for double posting. Want to check with you guys for opinions.

The average distance I travelled per week can be around 400

↡ Advertisement