PROTON owners please come in

Gadgeter

Neutral Newbie

bros , i dekitting my gen 2

selling a pionner head unit model avh 3250 with 5.8 inch touch screen can play mp3, dvd , sd card ,connect i pod.

i also fitted reverse camera plus the plastic bracket to fit nicely onto the console.paid around $1200 around 8 months ago. if you need picture sms me at ron 97713939 with your email address.

i also have a hid h7 and ballast cost $250 . both head unit and lighting selling as a set. firm price $600

spec is here

http://www.lacaraccessories.com/index.php?...t&Itemid=64

↡ Advertisement

I am new in the forum and cannot create a new topic. Pardon me for double posting. Want to check with you guys for opinions.

The average distance I travelled per week can be around 400

Neutral Newbie

proton gen 2 owner here :) need to change brakes and battery soon, any suggestion or recommendation? also my open pod seems to be clash with big battery, any help pls?

sorry.. can't start new topic.. anyone here drives persona auto? my 2 yr old drinks petrol machiam i open petrol station. average to 5.xKM/l. my idle rpm is 1100 and never go past 2300rpm when driving.. foot very light already. but FC still damn high. Heard changing spark plugs (some denso brand) can help. anyone can verify this? Can recommend any reliable workshop in UBI? Thanks!

sorry.. can't start new topic.. anyone here drives persona auto? my 2 yr old drinks petrol machiam i open petrol station. average to 5.xKM/l. my idle rpm is 1100 and never go past 2300rpm when driving.. foot very light already. but FC still damn high. Heard changing spark plugs (some denso brand) can help. anyone can verify this? Can recommend any reliable workshop in UBI? Thanks!

wow ... that's VERY high! my persona manual returns pretty good mileage, recently it's 6.2l/100km. i'm pretty happy with it overall, not as refined as others that i've owned before but still, it's good value for money.

Wow the FC is frightening...

Able E&P Service Car Care & Motor Service

Address : 1 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #04-25 Enterprise One (map)

Phone : 65478986

i go to this place normally because the PIC John is a nice person.

My drive is a Subaru...

he seem honest enough for me to trust him.

you can try calling him to get a quote first, can quote my name if you wish.

Calvin.

Neutral Newbie

wooohhhh.....dat kind of badness, spark plugs ain't the prob...could be injectors, damaged extractor, catalytic injector, ecu problem and many more....sorry if i frightened you but u have got to get ur ride checked dude.

good luck!

Neutral Newbie

Hi!! I have officially join the proton group!!

I have gotten a 2nd hand manual satria neo.

did u buy from sgcarmart??saw that there are 3 manuals for sale!

:D :D :D

surprised suprised .why would singaporeans buy proton?

In view of the high COE prices, maybe it makes sense for some to get a used Proton... [cool]