• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
383 replies to this topic | 17 praises

Posted 07 August 2002 - 10:53 PM

Phalanx
  • Phalanx
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Is there a dedicated peugeot forum in sg?

-------------------------------------------

There is more to life than here and now...

Posted 07 August 2002 - 10:55 PM

Magfocus
  • Premium member
    Magfocus
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Tried the delphiforums one?? smile.gif

Posted 07 August 2002 - 11:00 PM

Phalanx
  • Phalanx
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Do you know the add? Helping a friend driving the 206.

Posted 07 August 2002 - 11:04 PM

Magfocus
  • Premium member
    Magfocus
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

http://forums.delphi...m/peugeot/start

Try this.. smile.gif

Posted 07 August 2002 - 11:10 PM

Phalanx
  • Phalanx
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Thanks!

Posted 07 August 2002 - 11:13 PM

Magfocus
  • Premium member
    Magfocus
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

No probs bro! sunny.gif

Posted 08 August 2002 - 09:29 AM

Renegade
  • Renegade
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Is there a dedicated peugeot forum in sg?

Oh no! Don't tell me you defecting over to the French..... shocked.gif shocked.gif
________________________________________________________________________________
________

What re-sale value ? [:p]

Posted 08 August 2002 - 09:41 AM

Hitman
  • Hitman
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Hi Phalanx,

Yes the dedicated forum for Peugeotians is the one at Delphi. However, they have moved to a new forum to http://www.devin-glady.com/peugeot

nod.gif
=========================================================

Baby ... I am your LOVE KAMIKAZE.

When I'm good, I'm very, very good ... but when I'm bad, I'm better.

We focus on the things we want to have that we forget to appreciate the things we have.

=========================================================

Posted 08 August 2002 - 10:17 AM

Magfocus
  • Premium member
    Magfocus
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Ah thanks for the info Boob man, i must be really outdated.. blush.gif

Posted 08 August 2002 - 09:13 PM

Phalanx
  • Phalanx
    4th Gear
    Author Image

No way Jose, not in the near future......I prefer German.

Posted 09 August 2002 - 08:06 AM

Renegade
  • Renegade
    6th Gear
    Author Image

But....but....but Seat is "Spanish".... laugh.gif
________________________________________________________________________________
________

Posted 09 August 2002 - 01:20 PM

Phalanx
  • Phalanx
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I like mixed blood, even through laws of natural selection, they are usually stronger, just look at mixed breed. Hah hah.

Posted 09 August 2002 - 03:15 PM

Renegade
  • Renegade
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Okay, thank for the clarification....er....no, wait-a-minute, the Tody's "Belgian"..... laugh.gif
________

Posted 11 September 2005 - 07:49 PM

Xirc0m
  • Xirc0m
    Clutched
    Author Image

http://clubpeugeotsg...forum/index.php
================================================================================
====

The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends.

Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 - 1900)

http://www.quotationspage.com/

================================================================================
====

Posted 25 September 2005 - 08:00 AM

Battmann
  • Battmann
    Clutched
    Author Image

hi phalanx
saw your post in car-forum. i have been trying to get myself registered with PUGS but not news leh. anyway, r u familiar with bodykit for 206? like to install but not much lobang leh. thx

Posted 10 October 2005 - 05:08 PM

Yann
  • Yann
    Clutched
    Author Image

Hi. Tried to join the pugs forum but hasn't been approved yet.

I need some feedback from any 407 owners cause I'm seriously thinking of getting one.
It's a 10 month old 407 2.0L kitted with Momo rims @ 80K+ . Would appreciate any feedback to see whether its worth it. Thanks.

Posted 10 October 2005 - 09:20 PM

Kelvin73
  • Kelvin73
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Hmm...Seat is Spanish car :)

Posted 10 October 2005 - 09:24 PM

Biohazard
  • Biohazard
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Which kit r u interested in getting? U can get it from www.x-tune.com / AF / Autovox wink.gif
=====================================================
'11 Volvo V60 T4
=====================================================

Posted 13 October 2005 - 10:10 AM

Vincentacy
  • Vincentacy
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Just bought a peugeot 206 1.4 Auto (Tiptronic)

I been trying to get myself registered with the singapore peugeot club too ... but have not been approved yet... many days already...

I am also thinking of getting full sports body kits ($3,100) but don't know whether to get original from Auto France or do outside later... due to collect car next week... so need to give Auto France an answer by tomorrow (Friday)....

Also want to check with you guys... if it's worth to get the $800 service package... include free service with oil and parts for the 3yrs/60,000km

Thanks... hope someone can help

Vincent Ang

Edited by Vincentacy, 13 October 2005 - 10:12 AM.

Posted 13 October 2005 - 09:42 PM

Battmann
  • Battmann
    Clutched
    Author Image

Hi Vincent
I have also checked out the package at Auto-France. I think it is quite ex and limited. And I believe there are better options outside. Just like the www.x-tune.com recommended by Biohazard.

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users