Peugeot Forum

Phalanx

Neutral Newbie

I have never accuse. I went through it. You don't have to be so defensive. wink.gif

Edited by Engel
↡ Advertisement

then I am curious to know what happen??? [gossip]

but first lets make it known who are you first??? [sly]

Coz I need not be defensive on something I am not aware of....furthermore it could not be even related to me... [shakehead][shocked]

i also think Xxer did a great job.

In fact, closing the forum may be a good thing as it shows empty vessels make the most noise...

Maybe Xxer, u can set up another one?

I need to clarify that I do not own the forum... merely posting the info here cos' someone cant seems to get into the forum.

altho' I'm among the first 15 persons to join the forum, ironically I do not drive a Pug. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

I dont see a need to make known my nick. I don't make assumption, just my 5cents worth to what I had experienced and definitely not trying to pull down anyone. The current main page of puggy speaks for itself too. And yea, chill... just trying to work out something. pirate.gif

Neutral Newbie

Hi all! I was from the pugs forum. I dun think we should air our dirty laundary in another forum, furthermore that forum is now closed. The site admin just refuse to hand over the bayton and choose the shut the forum instead.

Anyways, ENGEL are you the guy that need a fuse box cover?? [rolleyes]

Edited by Bluecar

It's nice to see some familiar nicks here from the pugs forum. Wasn't into the meetups or whatever, but the forum was a great source of information/tips/help, and it's terrible to see it go.

Hopefully someone will start another dedicated club/forum one day!