Peugeot Forum

Phalanx

[reply]

No offence to the Pugeot owners but saw this dustbin in Israel & couldn't resist taking a snap of it.Look familiar? Didn't get the chance to ask my guide what the emblem stands for though. smile.gif

Don't think anyone will be offended. Hmm... I think it's cool to have Peugeot logo on the dustin... since Peugeot was once the champion car.. maybe the dustin company wants to make dustin that is champion class too?

Vincent Ang

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

guys,

i need advice on Peugeot 307. i went to test drive the car today @ the showroom beside ikea..

overall is good with good internal fnts.

but from the spec shown, it's seems the FC for this model is at 11.2lite/100km aka (1.12lite/10km?). is consider high?

any advice will greatly appricated...

P/S: i 1st time buying car.

Edited by Shrek

Neutral Newbie

its down again [shakehead]

Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in C:Inetpubvhostspeugeotsingapore.orghttpdocsforumdbmysql4.php on line 48

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Could all 307 drivers here advice me on your ride? What are the common problems that you guys faced? Is it true that the maintainence and repair cost is high due to the small market?? Please advice..:) thanks

Shoobie

Conti cars are heavy to begin with, so fuel economy shd not be your primary concern or objective, otherwise, get Japanese.

Do be prepared for more expensive servicing costs and spare parts replacement, as well as some minor ailments like cracked door rubber seals or any parts that cannot tolerate the local unforgiving weather.

Neutral Newbie

I m driving a 307 1.6A. It is quite a nice car if you can bear with the sluggish pickup and the jerkiness of the AL4 gearbox. My FC is ard 11.9KM/L (i m light-footed).

Neutral Newbie

hi Shrek,

Im driving 307 manual. my FC intially was ard 13km to 15km per litre.

then become 12km to 13km per litre.

now after i change to 17" rim, FC is 10km to 12km per litre.

And thats another myth..shakehead.gif

My car weighs 1285kg (Conti) but I am getting 12-13km/l, stuck in traffic most of the time. Is that bad? dizzy.gif

Likewise, I have a 307 1.6 (A) as well, also getting about 11km/l. Pretty good if you ask me.

Conti cars are heavy to begin with, so fuel economy shd not be your primary concern or objective, otherwise, get Japanese.

Do be prepared for more expensive servicing costs and spare parts replacement, as well as some minor ailments like cracked door rubber seals or any parts that cannot tolerate the local unforgiving weather.

You'll be surprised at what some of the guys from the Skoda club are getting regarding fuel consumption... it puts some of the lighter jap cars to shame.

Servicing costs and spare parts replacements are not more expensive than japanese cars as well.

Neutral Newbie

I also drive a 307M , do you have any probs with your ride? mine giving me a headache n the svc centre ain't much help