OMV+Parf List for Jap Cars

Esunny

Neutral Newbie

Hi bros,

anyone out there have the information pertaining to these new japanese 1.6 saloon family cars introduced late last year in Q4, 2003 and early 04'?

Car type OMV Parf

1) Toyota Altis

2) New Nissan Sunny

3) Honda Civic

4) Mazda Protege

5) New Mitsushibi Lancer

Will be interesting to have some comparison..Agree?

↡ Advertisement

hmmm..... i saw OMV values in car price list in some local car magazines, maybe you can go browse at some bookshops' magazine sections??? smile.gifsmile.gif

wah lau....the omv for Vios is pathetic....12542....when i want to sell the car next time....the parf is 65% right?????....so it adds up to...err...well....$8152....geez might as well take one hammer to destroy the car rather than to scrap it...cause at least i can tell people that i smashed up a car b4...wahahahah [laugh]

I also drive a Vios... bought in Sept 03... how do you come up with the $8152 and what does it mean?

I saw the PDF file and that ARF (130%) is $16,305. What do these figures mean?

What is ARF, PARF and how does OMV affect it (if at all) ???

Thanks

what to do, owning a car in Sillypore is very ex sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif Actually, we didn't really own the car, hell we don't even buy the car as it's still on H/P from Finance firms unsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gif unless if you fully paid the car with cash dizzy.gifdizzy.gifdizzy.gif

talk about smashing up a car, actually you can do that just before you send it for scrap sly.gifPosted ImagePosted Image cause they only need 2 things, the chasis's number & engine number, other parts are not important, you can strip off everything but the engine must be there, the body can also be damage as long as the chasis number can be read Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Supercharged

OMV is cost of the car to the distributors.

ARF + Custom duty = Gov tax

PARF (a percentage of OMV) is the rebate you get when you deregister your car.

goto www.onemotoring.com.sg for the details.