Best way to remove cockroach from car

Starlet

Neutral Newbie

After trying many ways to fight against cockroach , I find this most convenient and like to share with all of you.

I bought a box of paper box trap call " Trap a roach ".

Available in most supermarket.

Each box consist of 5 paper box trap.

Cost i think is about $5.

The sticky inner surface of the box will trap any roach which enter the box.

Baits place in the box or trapped roach will attract more roach.

Clean and easy to depose of the box .

I setup the trap and place it under my car seat.

Within a week trap a few roach and also baby roach.

Place the trap in my house , it trap lizard............

[jawdrop]

Edited by Starlet
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

It is a colourful red box with cartoon roach picture .

called "Trap a Roach"

Can find in most supermarket insecticide section.

Sorry , unable to post any picture.

Neutral Newbie

Did not take any picture.

wow....should i buy a digital camera?

The box under my car trap about 6 little roach ( smaller then the size of rice ).

2 small roach (about 1cm)

I never eat in my car

but i think if one roach get in , they will start a little family.

As for the one place in the kitchen , trap one big lizard .

To determine where to place the trap .

Just listen at night when the the lizard "sing" and place the trap there.

Hi,

I had a serious cockroach problem a few months ago- and I have tried the "red-box with the cartoon" thing before- within 3 days, I find about 15 small ones in there. I work shift so I drive at about 12 midnight, that's when they come out- have to drive with one hand and, use a magazine to whack the roaches with the other. Very messy, roach juice everywhere. I have tried the box, and pandan leaves but the roaches keep coming back.

Then I found one solution- firstly don't eat in the car, and I used this "Combat Gold" bait station to kill existing ones. You don't have to put your own bait- it attracts nearby cockroaches by itself. I put one on the dash-board and within 3 hours- I find about 6 dead white roaches within 3 inches from it. Juct pick them up using a tissue and throw. It's highly toxic- they turn snow white (I'm not kidding) and die almost immediately.

I still leave one station on the floor, and it still kills one or two from time to time. The HDB area where I live is super-infested [:(] .

Regards

Toyotaman

I find about 15 small ones in there. I work shift so I drive at about 12 midnight, that's when they come out- have to drive with one hand and, use a magazine to whack the roaches with the other. Very messy, roach juice everywhere.

piangz shocked.gif.. if I stand roadside and see u pass by midnight, will think u stabbing someone inside cabin....laugh.gif

Ha ha ha, I got the bait station from the basement supermarket at Raffles City- dunno what's the name [;)] . The pandan leaves work for a while, but when they dry up and rot- the roaches come back [mad] . I think the roach infestation was too much for the pandan to work- they were living inside the car already. Everytime I drove the car at night there were at least 2 on the dashboard.

I park around Blk 165 in Bishan, and I think some people have complained. I see people throwing pandan leaves now and then, and lately they fumigate the rubbish chute regularly. I've learnt to seal the chute-cover (with masking tape) when they fumigate- there was once when I didn't and the kitchen floor was littered with dead roaches, with white smoke all over the place [crazy] .

Regards

Toyotaman

Edited by Toyotaman