Good and Bad Number Plates

Smiley

Why not, if you bid those nobody wants to bid 2 digits number like 74 or 87 etc, confirmed can get at around $1k. But if you are lucky, even those so called nice number you can also get it below $2k. I remember i have one friend tried to bid for 7777, and managed to get it below $2k.

Hmmm...  If lets say I successfully bid a 2 digits car plate, will I still get a car plate number from the allocation pools upon new car registration?

Or the new car registration will only be done with the 2 digits car plate?  [confused]

Thanks!

↡ Advertisement

Hmmm... If lets say I successfully bid a 2 digits car plate, will I still get a car plate number from the allocation pools upon new car registration?

Or the new car registration will only be done with the 2 digits car plate? [confused]

Thanks!

If it's a bidded number, it doesn't matter as the cost of using a bidded number is fixed at $300.

If you're retaining a number, very important to tell the SE as using it on a new car is $100, but if they go allocate you a number it's going to cost you 1.3k to replace!

Hmmm... If lets say I successfully bid a 2 digits car plate, will I still get a car plate number from the allocation pools upon new car registration?

Or the new car registration will only be done with the 2 digits car plate? [confused]

Thanks!

No need. Just tell ur SE that you have bid a number and let him know.

He will use it to register your car when it's time.

If it's a bidded number, it doesn't matter as the cost of using a bidded number is fixed at $300.

If you're retaining a number, very important to tell the SE as using it on a new car is $100, but if they go allocate you a number it's going to cost you 1.3k to replace!

Huh? still need to pay $300 to use bidded number? This $300 is pay to who?  [confused]

No need. Just tell ur SE that you have bid a number and let him know.

He will use it to register your car when it's time.

Ok ok, I m just curious(kpo) to see what will be number allocated for me, it might be a heng heng number too!  [:p]

Sorry, I very noob on this.  ^_^

Edited by Titanium

Go for it, you can keep for 1 year. Try your luck.

Btw, what if I can't get a ride within 1 yr? Can I just sell it off to someone else?

Btw, what if I can't get a ride within 1 yr? Can I just sell it off to someone else?

Of course you could, but the only problem is could you get a buyer willing to pay your price as there are fees involved in transferring your number to him.

Huh? still need to pay $300 to use bidded number? This $300 is pay to who? [confused]

Ok ok, I m just curious(kpo) to see what will be number allocated for me, it might be a heng heng number too! [:p]

Sorry, I very noob on this. ^_^

Pay to LTA. Your bid is to win the number, but not to use it on your car...
  • Praise 1

If you have already bidded a number or retain a number, very important to inform your SE. If not they would go ahead to generate a car number for your new car then problem liao. Lol.

Yes. You are right. Easy to remember but do not know whether it is consider good numbers or bad numbers?

Good or bad, it's individual.

You yourself decide whether it's good or bad.

• Praise 2

Agree!

Unless one is bidding for the sake of reselling for profit..... [sly]

Good or bad, it's individual.

You yourself decide whether it's good or bad.

• Praise 1

Agree!

Unless one is bidding for the sake of reselling for profit..... [sly]

I think your plate also not cheap hor , u double the price ?  :D

• Praise 2

You like my plate? I sell you triple lah...i can live with a normal plate... :D

can go on a nice alaskan cruise trip with the profit... :D

I think your plate also not cheap hor , u double the price ?  :D

↡ Advertisement