Good and Bad Number Plates

Smiley

Neutral Newbie

Ya.. very subjective... the numbers must always read to be good.. instead of bad..

Like my car number..

8814 -> I translate as Fatt Fatt Yat Sai (Prosperity for Whole Life) But you can translate into bad one too

8954 -> I translate as Fatt Gou Um Sai (Prosperity Enough for 5 generations) But you can translate into bad one too

Neutral Newbie

Ya.. very subjective... the numbers must always read to be good.. instead of bad..

Like my car number..

8814 -> I translate as Fatt Fatt Yat Sai (Prosperity for Whole Life) But you can translate into bad one too

8954 -> I translate as Fatt Gou Um Sai (Prosperity Enough for 5 generations) But you can translate into bad one too

1 agree

like 13 in the cantonese is excellent

my car 568 was picked by feng shui the 5 is not no but old chinese traditional sound that is suppose to be good

it's auspicious to the sellers of such nos.

make tons of money from ppl who loves such nos.

for drivers of such nos. the verdict still open

Neutral Newbie

it's auspicious to the sellers of such nos.

make tons of money from ppl who loves such nos.

for drivers of such nos. the verdict still open

Actually, how nice the number can be ie 888 or 9999 when that a X behind, the value will drop, agree?

Actually, how nice the number can be ie 888 or 9999 when that a X behind, the value will drop, agree?

you are very correct bro... no matter how nice is the number, if there is 'X' then less likely pple

will go for it. why? cos 'X' was used to signify 'die' or 'mati' last time in the 60s/70s.

in my opinion, every number is nice if it suits you. e.g. there is one successful business man who

owns many big cars with the number 7807. you tell me what 7807 means? no idea...

• Praise 1

wow! so serious ah! my car got "X" but the number is damn nice. No wonder nobody! nobody! nobody!

Anyway, I don`t mind. We create our future is not the number decide our future [laugh]

• Praise 1