Mud guard? or is it mud flip? pls help

Jiayong

Hello guys. My car does not have a mud guard(plastic) or mud flip(rubber flip) behind the wheels and often sand and dirt get spinned up and small stones stratch my car paint.

Anyone know where i can get them? are they a general size or specific for car model? if so, where can i get mine customised?

Please post any lobangs available.

↡ Advertisement

heh..i was thinking of getting a simple balck one and have the words TRUENO at the back...u know if they do for me? or where i can do?

Hello guys. My car does not have a mud guard(plastic) or mud flip(rubber flip) behind the wheels and often sand and dirt get spinned up and small stones stratch my car paint.

1. Despite that, there are still many that do not put on Mud flip or guard.

2. What do you guys think, is it really necessary or does it really help in the 1st place?

Regards,

necessary for those that can memorise every single swirl or ant sized scratch on their car.

My dad's car never wash for months already..u think he care about mud flap?

been looking around too.

All those sold in Spore seems to have wordings on it.

Anyone know where to get a simple black one (and with no words) [confused]

got an address? hjeh..pai seh..i not very familiar with JB.... [:(]

anyway...the initial d cartoon. is shown 2 episodes once every 2 months. Next showing is in June and the 4th stage series will end in Feb next year!!!

u want to watch the 1st two? or would u rather wait till all is released?

Neutral Newbie
Hope you can find it... But then again, dun think you'll miss that place..

Pass by tat place a few times.. wat other good stuffs/bargains are available there ?

didnt really chk out tat place cos that row of shophouses reminded me of some slaughter house [sly]

Neutral Newbie
was it customed made? what kind of shop? i am going JB this sat to spray my rims...

oops hope u found ur mudflaps. no mine was not customised lah, just some 'cheong' sparco ones. mudflap n labour rm20. btw can share more abt spraying ur rims? which shop?

↡ Advertisement