Windscreen glass cleaner

Cybertech

Any good products for keeping the windscreen glass clean and clear and remove those

oily layer. Used Rain-x before, result is good but cause wiper to shudder. And Autoglym

Glass cleaner, heard will left those small blue residue particules after effect. Any

good recommendation here?

↡ Advertisement

Bro, my suggestion to you is not to touch the windscreen. If not you will be in trouble when it start to judder. Anyway if you really want, just use your usual dishwashing cleaning liquid like Mama Lemon. By the way, if you are facing a juddering problem, let me know as I got lobang to solve it.

Cheers!!

Neutral Newbie

Are you referring to the inside or outside? I use mama lemon & newspaper to clean the inside but still got an oily layer. I used Autoglym but what you said is true - small powdery residue. Flakes off from windscreen that drop onto the dashboard. unsure.gif

Any good products for keeping the windscreen glass clean and clear and remove those

oily layer. Used Rain-x before, result is good but cause wiper to shudder. And Autoglym

Glass cleaner, heard will left those small blue residue particules after effect. Any

good recommendation here?

Use a claybar. no mess and its prob the most effective cleaner for the windscreen!!

Neutral Newbie

i use the autoglym glass polish.......seems to work well, no shudder and u dun get much water makrs after rain also.......havent tried the glass cleaner yet tho so dunno how it compares........

Neutral Newbie

Hi there,

I am only washing my ride with shampoo and not even waxing it and the juddering is not even surfacing. That's something for you to ponder over.

Cheers.

Neutral Newbie

yoz bro, i'm facing jubbering problem after using that power Rain-x..

how to stop the jubbering huh?

pls help wor~ thanks

yoz bro, i'm facing jubbering problem after using that power Rain-x..

how to stop the jubbering huh?

pls help wor~ thanks

with rain-x , .. intermitent wipe is good enough.

u'd need to experiement with different dosage of rain-x as u apply on your windscreen.

start with small amount ..

ok, so rain-x leaves a film on the glass after extended period of time.

so anyone used anything good so far to repel water of the glass surfaces ?

I don't mind my car body dirty ... but I just want to ensure that visibility is as good as possible during rainy weather.

Turbocharged

Ceramic coating

ok, so rain-x leaves a film on the glass after extended period of time.

so anyone used anything good so far to repel water of the glass surfaces ?

I don't mind my car body dirty ... but I just want to ensure that visibility is as good as possible during rainy weather.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1