Mud Guard for ALTIS

Mercurystop

Neutral Newbie

[laugh] GOOOD friday everyone,

Any bro here know where to get some good quality mud guard for ALTIS? Don't know why this series of corrolla don't come with it? The rear end of my car have collected quiet a bit of dirty since my collection last friday...so fast!!

thanks

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

just to warn u, besides setting aside money to fix the mud guard, u have to set aside money to spray that mud guard also if ur altis is not black in colour.....

my friend was quoted a price.....fixed it but look damn ugly cos mud guard black but his car champagne.....end up gotta pay the guy more to spray the mud guard to champagne colour.

Neutral Newbie
[laugh] GOOOD friday everyone,

Any bro here know where to get some good quality mud guard for ALTIS? Don't know why this series of corrolla don't come with it? The rear end of my car have collected quiet a bit of dirty since my collection last friday...so fast!!

thanks

Can get from a "Michael" guy in tcs. $40 black nia or can go JB toyota workshop. He got it from them too.

Dun ask me for his contact.. because I dun have [shakehead][:p]

Hi,

I'm currently driving a version 1 G9.... the rear mudguards always get get scratched by pavements in the carparks (especially when the rear is loaded with passengers); so i strongly recomend that u do not install them since the G9 version 1 & the altis are based on the same chasis.

regards

Neutral Newbie

Where did you get the mud guards? Are they the plastic or rubber type? I think rubber type should be called mudflaps right? [nod]

Neutral Newbie

Yup. Interested. I understand that with body kit, the normal pastic type cannot install. So wondering if with the rubber type can install or not? [confused]

anyway, do you go down to UMW regularly? do they have the facelifted Altis sports grill? [nod]

Edited by V200

difficult to advise the way to UMW lah. The best is to buy a Johore map and recce yourself. Ask those people working in petrol station and they will be able to direct u.

↡ Advertisement