Protonist Lobang Thread.

Gadgeter

hi bro, dun mind me asking is your car the 1.5 SOHC 16V - Carb? is it the 3 doors or 4 doors type? as i have to check correctly on these details, sorry for the delay.

Thanks

Mark

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi MArk,

It's 1.3 SOHC dual carb. I cant remember how many V and i cant check as im currently working in another country, It's the 3 doors hatch back. Hope to hear some good news from you.

Thanks.

only when I need to get something....

I get my spark plugs, oil filter from M'sia... so much cheaper..

How come you managed to buy plugs + oil filter cheaper in msia? My msian relatives kept asking me to buy for them?

ie, Micro oil filter at S$4.80 for their WAJA while JB shops sell them at RM18. Even in Singapore, the original Waja filter cost like $6-7? End up I bought Micro for them coz I know they are very quality and OEM for many manufacturers.

Edited by Kianbeng

Supercharged

is this thread still up date?

i'm looking for a workshop in jb to get my savvy conditioned/check up

do a search and you should be able to find the answer..

Nonetheless, you may rfer to this thread.

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showtopic=187627

the one I used to go is..

Company Name: Century Auto Express & Trading

Address: No.25E, Ground Floor, Jalan Dato Abdullah Tahir, 80300, Johor Bahru

Tel: 07-3315813, 07-3322018

Email: -

Contact Person: Ah Yeow

Remarks: General servicing and maintenance.

(edited)

Hi bros, i am Mark from Speedworks Jb, we carry most parts for Proton cars and servicing too.

Now we have a promotion on AXT Disc brake with F.O.C. Pads from the range of wiras, waja and Gen2. the prices are stated below :

AXT cross drilled and slotted performance brake disc for ultimate braking, made from the highest grade cast iron to prevent discs wrapping. Together with AXT brake pads which is abestos free with special formulated compound for effective braking with minimum fading, long life and minimum dust.

All the prices will include workmanship and installation.

Proton Wira 1.5GLI - AXT Brake Disc front 1 set - RM650/- F.O.C. 1 set front AXT brake Pads.

Proton Waja 1.6 - AXT Brake Disc Front 1 set - RM650/- F.O.C. 1 set Front AXT Brake Pads.

AXT Brake Disc Rear 1 set - RM650/- F.O.C. 1 set rear AXT Brake Pads.

* if take both front and rear AXT Brake Disc price will be RM680/- will also include both the front and rear AXT front and rear Brake Pads F.O.C.

Proton Gen2 - AXT brake Disc Front 1 set - RM650/- F.O.C. 1 set Front AXT Brake Pads.

AXT Brake Disc Rear 1 set - RM650/- F.O.C. 1 set rear AXT Brake Pads.

* if take both front and rear AXT Brake Disc price will be RM680/- will also include both the front and rear AXT front and rear Brake Pads F.O.C.

Hotbits Sports OE Absorbers

These Hotbits Sports OE absorbers can either fit Original Springs or Hotbits Lowered sports Springs. These Absorbers can either set for sports or heavy duty damping seeting plus height adjustable from standard to lower by 20mm, they are fully serviceable and tuneable mono-tube shock absorbers.

All Prices will include workmanship and installation.

Proton Wira 1.3, 1.5 & 1.6 - RM1200/-

Proton Waja 1.6 & 1.8 - RM1200/-

Proton Gen2 - RM1200/-

If there is any enquires please feel free to call me or email me at +6012-7070529 or [email protected]

many thanks

Mark Teo

Speedworks JB

Hi Mark i always go to Larkin duirng my off days.Where's your place?Got any rear absorber for Proton Saga BLM?Any rear LED clear tailights?

Edited by Mustang

Proton service and parts centre in Larkin Johor Bahru

Leather auto gear knob and tons of Proton parts you can buy at half the price compared to SG.

Just service my car there>Fully synthetic Mobil1 10w 40,Oil filter,Simota cotton air filter.All for RM200 including labour charges.

Notice 3 SG registered plate cars went for servicing too down there,SGX Gen2,SJA Neo and SJC Persona.Some tech treat you better than local also.. [rolleyes]

depends on where u service ur car at

if u all service at normal workshop the ppl there sure chop chop charge us high pricing

better to service at genuine proton service centre

the pricing would be reasonable

one of my relative open a workshop in j.b

many singapore cars do their servicing there

price reasonable as he do not charge high pricing compare to other workshops

location is at angsana that side

tampoi..

↡ Advertisement