Protonist Lobang Thread.

Gadgeter

Accessories

Nice and thanks for sharing! But the price slightly on the high side. Online pricing about 300 to 400RM

↡ Advertisement

Sensor right?My Saga is coming 5 years old then this problem come no warranty Liao.

One fine day when I got the weekends off days why not we head down to Jb to buy proton accessories there and I'm sure other SG proton owners will be tempted to dress their cars.Saga blm,Savvy and Gen2 1.3 owners with rear manual window will be tempted to mod their door with power window one.Ive recommend 3 friends driving gen2 1.3 and savvy do that under RM720.Best things they have carbon air charger,Drop in filter,Muffler,Bodykits,R3 emblems,Throttle body etc for our proton too

haha see how it goes next time. The rear window I don't really care much about it because it only can be winded down halfway only. Plus I seldom wind down windows to drive.

Throttle body? change to 1.6 campro throttle body sounds fun.

haha see how it goes next time. The rear window I don't really care much about it because it only can be winded down halfway only. Plus I seldom wind down windows to drive.

Throttle body? change to 1.6 campro throttle body sounds fun.

Rear power window useful especially if you're alone enter custom.They die2 ask u to wind down the window

Btw any lobang shop that can change driver seat semi leather?Mine got a hole cause accidental put long screwdriver at my back jeans..Sway tul

How much est price for hurricane or simota filter for exora? Any recommended shop?

Hurricane 120bucks. Can consult Ivan(hp:94894449) for the availability of filter for your exora. Think he is normally at upper paya lebar Horizon Auto.

My Saga on hurricane drop in for 3years plus already, still working fine except for the glue dried up due to the heat resulting in the joint detached a little but it was a minor problem. The worker at Horizon Auto helped me to stick it back and wash the filter. Pretty good service!

Rear power window useful especially if you're alone enter custom.They die2 ask u to wind down the window

Btw any lobang shop that can change driver seat semi leather?Mine got a hole cause accidental put long screwdriver at my back jeans..Sway tul

Ouch! Sorry bro, no lobang leh. My own seats are still stock fabrics hahaha. But I heard a few good reviews about JB Gosford. Maybe if you go JB can drop by and ask them quote.

I did servicing yday at my own workshop...

Brought my own engine oil to change and bought oil filter from spare parts distributor for Proton and Perodua (they supply OEM and Original parts any parts from bonnet, they also sell parts for Toyota, Mistubishi and Honda)... total exclude oil is rm15... also did tyre alignment, adjust camper and wheel balancing for rm35....

Those who got fabric seats and want to go install leather seats on a budget can go to one of the major accessories shops in jb to buy those leather seat covers "its like the seats are wearing clothes"... it looks and feel like real leather, but its part leather and part premium PVC (so wont be super hot when baked under the sun), i think rm350-700 can get, got different designs like black "leather with red thread or blue thread for that sporty look or dua tones, those dual tones one got half leather and it is about rm700-1100.... can check with accessories shop if you all want :)

Heard that some outskirt of JB and Batu Pahat area can do REAL or Half leather sewing for about $300-600 sing... not sure where though, have to ask the locals....

i intend to pay a visit to the proton distributor for spare parts this weekend in jb, anyone wanna tag along???

so angry with my relative... my proton saga blm car leave for him to use... mineral oil 5000 need to change he use 11k still dun change.... brake fluid, gear box oil, spark plugs 5 yrs old still dun change... bloody retard and have the cheek to tell me if its due there will be light indication... i told him NO it doesnt have... its not a BMW... @#+$% so i need to go in and change all the parts including timing belt, oil seal, brake pads and tyres in addition to brake fluid, engine oil, coolant, spark plugs gear box oil and power steering oil and filter...

i just change the oil need to drain out again (using engine oil to do engine flush)...

he can still tell me cos drive in kampung everyday less than 2km... so the car still ok... so annoyed with him, tyres 85% botak still dun change.. waiting for accident i think... driving a proton BLM 4 yrs old... want to buy exora also scared the fellow anyhow...

sigh... anyway im going to get all the parts in jb, those interested pls bring a gps and we can meet somewhere nearby before going in

Edited by Meganut

Supercharged

so angry with my relative... my proton saga blm car leave for him to use... mineral oil 5000 need to change he use 11k still dun change.... brake fluid, gear box oil, spark plugs 5 yrs old still dun change... bloody retard and have the cheek to tell me if its due there will be light indication... i told him NO it doesnt have... its not a BMW... @#+$% so i need to go in and change all the parts including timing belt, oil seal, brake pads and tyres in addition to brake fluid, engine oil, coolant, spark plugs gear box oil and power steering oil and filter...

How many cars you have wor?

You can leave it with me to use. I will take good care of it. :D

bros....need protonist help! My Gen2 passenger rear window up and down mechanism kaput! Motor whirring sound can be heard when activated but the the glass window will not budge! [bigcry][bigcry] Now window is held up by suction cups and is half opened when cups are removed! What will be the repair cost and where to go for the repair! Thank you in advance!

bros....need protonist help! My Gen2 passenger rear window up and down mechanism kaput! Motor whirring sound can be heard when activated but the the glass window will not budge! [bigcry][bigcry] Now window is held up by suction cups and is half opened when cups are removed! What will be the repair cost and where to go for the repair! Thank you in advance!

You remove the door panel stick a piece of wood to support the window before you get it repaired.

I had the same problem just that the window doesnt open, so when i went to AD they just change the switch and its ok. lemme call and ask

Supercharged

I had the same problem just that the window doesnt open, so when i went to AD they just change the switch and its ok. lemme call and ask

If the motor has sound but just the window can't move, then it should not be the switch problem.

got the rear windows fix last week...damage was RM 100.00. Donno kana carrot anot! They changed the whole mechanism....looks like a doable DIY to me. [:)][:)][:)]

anyone got lobang for coilovers for 06 savvy?

Recently I saw on FB, Racetech fixing R.logic coilovers for Myvi. I'm thinking of asking if they can indent for protons too, but I lazy call cos I'm not fixing one anytime soon. Maybe you can do me the favour hahaha. I'm driving '08 proton saga blm anyway [wave]

↡ Advertisement