Search
Procedure convert Malaysian Singapore Driving License

• Search this thread
3 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 30 May 2004 - 05:14 AM

Aries28
  • Aries28
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi Guys ,

Will be taking Basic Driving License Test next week in order to convert my existing Malaysian Driving License to Singapore Driving License .

Can anyone answer my following question ?

1. Conversion procedure ...
2. Document to produce ..
3. Do i need any document from JPJ M'sia. ? Can i get the document from JPJ (extract of driving license ) before getting the result ?
4. What is extract of driving license ?
5. How long it will take ?

Thank you .

Posted 16 December 2009 - 05:45 PM

Subodhrawat
  • Subodhrawat
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi All,
Newly joined the forum.
I would like to know below:
One of my friend in India holding international driving license. Does he allow to buy used / new car in Singapore? Does he need to convert to Singapore driving license, if yes what is the procedure?

Rgds,
Subodh

Posted 16 December 2009 - 06:19 PM

Eric19
  • Premium member
    Eric19
    1st Gear

Hi Guys ,

Will be taking Basic Driving License Test next week in order to convert my existing Malaysian Driving License to Singapore Driving License .

Can anyone answer my following question ?

1. Conversion procedure ... 2. Document to produce ..
3. Do i need any document from JPJ M'sia. ? Can i get the document from JPJ (extract of driving license ) before getting the result ?
4. What is extract of driving license ?
5. How long it will take ?

Thank you .

Step1: take your basic theory if you already have a malaysian driving license

Step 2: Document from JPJ

Step 3: Apply for SG driving license with the following doc. BT result slip, JPJ doc & wp or passport.

Step4: wait about 3 weeks for your license.

Posted 16 December 2009 - 10:47 PM

Titan501
  • Titan501
    2nd Gear

Step1: take your basic theory if you already have a malaysian driving license

Step 2: Document from JPJ

Step 3: Apply for SG driving license with the following doc. BT result slip, JPJ doc & wp or passport.

Step4: wait about 3 weeks for your license.

one more important things is
u MUST pass/get ur m'sia license >6 mth b4 u work here

Edited by Titan501, 16 December 2009 - 10:48 PM.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top
SgCarMart Quotz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users