Hi brothers, anyone has comments on KIA Cerato

Les1971

Neutral Newbie

Hi, I am thinking of buying the Cerato Forte; does anyone have comments on its performance issues or any problems that I might have to look out for? Is it worth getting?

Penny for your thoughts.

thank you

ethan

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi, I am thinking of buying the Cerato Forte; does anyone have comments on its performance issues or any problems that I might have to look out for? Is it worth getting?

Penny for your thoughts.

thank you

ethan

In terms of the features can said better than some average sendan car. Performace wise so far so good only i feel mayb go up slope is abit nosiy & no power perhap i drive auto might be manual gear will be better.

• Praise 1

Hiaz,

My cerato recently clutch pump faulty. Whole singapore no spare part event C&C. Had to indent from korea took 3 weeks. Any one here know where to get korea spart part in singapore where they mostlt indent most korea parts?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hiaz,

My cerato recently clutch pump faulty. Whole singapore no spare part event C&C. Had to indent from korea took 3 weeks. Any one here know where to get korea spart part in singapore where they mostlt indent most korea parts?

Why not try sgkiaclub.proboards.com for help , I own a Cerato v2 for nearly 3 years (off peak car)

• Praise 1

Hiaz,

Try bring down to the esso station at Lavender. The workshop there should be able to help, if I am not mistaken they are using Hyundai parts, can use original hyundai ones as well. Clutch pump is quite a common item, should not be the case as you mention. I change one once a year ago, half day job.

Hiaz,

min ghee

I am getting one! [:p] well, a used one.

After the period of the car is up, may consider getting a new car.

The Kia Cerato I tested it on normal road, up 7 floors of round slope, down 7 floors, bumpy road etc.

No problems at all, and very much satisfied with it.

Hope it can last me for the next few years...did some research and found it's much better than...Hyundai cars?

Have seen some good reviews on the net, as well as Youtube :)

I am getting one! [:p] well, a used one.

After the period of the car is up, may consider getting a new car.

The Kia Cerato I tested it on normal road, up 7 floors of round slope, down 7 floors, bumpy road etc.

No problems at all, and very much satisfied with it.

Hope it can last me for the next few years...did some research and found it's much better than...Hyundai cars?

Have seen some good reviews on the net, as well as Youtube :)

Thought some of the kia and hyundai cars are using the same engine and platform?! [:/]

U must be a diehard Kia fan or you r the sales man. Just face the fact lah, if you look at the quality of the Kia when compared side to side with a Japanese car, the Jap wins hands down. The problem with Kia is, the interior is so simple and unimaginative that i thought they don't even bother to design it.

I am not siding Jap cars and I don't drive one and in fact i will not buy a Jap as they are too common. If you compared the Kia with Chevrolet or Hyundai, it lost out instantly and to add that Hyundai interior is as bad as Kia. Ok, good thing abt the Cerato is the exterior is well design...FULL STOP!

I think you are still not very updated on the latest developments in KIA. They have long overtaken Jap cars in design and interior quality. Before you give such outdated comments, you should go drive the latest Optima or Cerato. No way can Camry compare to Optima. Optima is miles ahead!! See for yourself! Open your eyes. Kia has the Power to surprise.

I think you are still not very updated on the latest developments in KIA. They have long overtaken Jap cars in design and interior quality. Before you give such outdated comments, you should go drive the latest Optima or Cerato. No way can Camry compare to Optima. Optima is miles ahead!! See for yourself! Open your eyes. Kia has the Power to surprise.

That comment was made in Jun 2004,at 2004,Korean cars really is not up to par,fast forward to 2012,now is much better.

↡ Advertisement