Hi brothers, anyone has comments on KIA Cerato

Les1971

It's 1.6L right? Did you test-drive it before you bought it? I read that the Cerato is 1600+kg which is even heavier than MZ3! Does it feel underpowered?

↡ Advertisement

confused.gif I never said anything against Kia horz... Read carefully, bro...

I just said that whenever people mention "Kia" in the forum, he would sure "pop out" one!

outside looks not bad.. dunno how the interior looks like.

maybe dropby C&C Kia to look see abit.

Neutral Newbie
It's 1.6L right? Did you test-drive it before you bought it? I read that the Cerato is 1600+kg which is even heavier than MZ3! Does it feel underpowered?

Anyway, I have test drive the Manual Cerato, though the car is heavy but when moving off at 1st gear and so on, you can feel that the car feels light and nice to drive around, probably the engine is powerful, that is why you don't feel it heavy, a great significant difference compared to my Spectra. Even my aunt who drives a Sunny also feels the same, the clutch is much lighter.

You should go down test drive and you will feel great, the interior is very class and the quality is comparable to Jap makes!

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

I will be getting back Kia Cerato cos I like their car design and all the gadgets you get especially the Cerato, got rear arm rest, rear cup holders and most importantly, the interior of the Cerato is similar to European cars! thumbsup.gif

Most importantly, when you get back same brand, you will have rebate and the servicing and spare parts is cheap for Kia. Of course if the car is no good, I will get European cars for sure.

Edited by Carlover76

Neutral Newbie

Since you've checked out the Cerato and have spoken to the C&C people, do you have any idea when they're bringing in the hatchback model?

Neutral Newbie

They will only bringing the hatchback model next year as they are launching the 4WD Sportage by end of this year and also might consider bringing in the 2.0 litres CVVT Cerato next year too!

Neutral Newbie

Ya lor...maybe I get the disease but at least I am glad that I did not get the disease of follow blindly to get things that what others think it is good without own self test it out! Hee Hee laugh.gif