Where to buy Initial D vcd?

Enilyks

Neutral Newbie

anyone here can kindly tell me where to get the Initial D 1st to 3rd stage? thanks [:)]

↡ Advertisement

i've never seen the vcd. dvds are for sale thru yahoo. imported. but no stage 3. lol if i were u i wld go shenzhen sometime n buy the dvds. they look legal n its just sgd 25 at most? for both stage 1 n 2. the one selling in yahoo is priced at $90.

I saw some dvds at a video store in yishun central near the chong pang village..can check out local stores, some have stock...

Neutral Newbie

wah... go till shenzhen [sweatdrop] plus the airfare everything... the dvd dun cost $25 anymore liao... hahaha

if u dun mind avi files, go to yahoo.sg auction and search for initial d.

got this guy there selling the avi files from stage 1 to 3 for 20 dollars i think.

got english subtitles somemore.

else for the normal vcd shops i think most large vcd shops carry them..just ask the shop assistant.

Neutral Newbie

The DVD shop on 3rd floor of Sim Lim Square (called Arts Bros I think) has DVDs of Stage 1, 2, 3 plus Extra Stage - in Japanese with English subtitles - the best way to enjoy Initial D.

That's how I first got hooked on the exploits of a part-time tofu delivery boy & his amazing hachi rouku.

The shop has a good collection of other Japanese anime as well.

Can't wait for Stage 4 to come out!!!

Jiayong - Great car you have!

hi..my car thanks you for your kind compliments.

how about joining us at our weekly meetups at bishan so that my car can get to meet u? =)

Neutral Newbie

Guys thanks for the precious info... [thumbsup] i'm sure i'll be able to find them with these info [bounce2]

Neutral Newbie

Thanks for the invite to join the weekly meetups. Will definitely try to make it one of these Friday nights. Can't do it this Fri as I'll be overseas though.