• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
23 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 02 July 2004 - 10:53 AM

Genie47
  • Genie47
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just got myself a pair of LED tail-light bulbs. Will see if it look good when on.
Men are like oysters, closed to suffering.
http://www.spritmoni...ail/264162.html

Posted 02 July 2004 - 10:56 AM

Ace_t
  • Ace_t
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

is it only for your Aveo or do they have in other makes as well..

Posted 02 July 2004 - 11:23 AM

Genie47
  • Genie47
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

These are universal fit 1156, 1157 bulbs. If it is good. Might become a distributor here sly.gif

Posted 02 July 2004 - 11:33 AM

Ace_t
  • Ace_t
    6th Gear
    Author Image

so it's a bulb and not a housing..

an LED is LED, it's not a bulb.

Posted 02 July 2004 - 11:36 AM

Genie47
  • Genie47
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Not exactly just an LED. The ones I have are 25-LED "bulbs". Will fit right in.

Posted 02 July 2004 - 11:38 AM

Ace_t
  • Ace_t
    6th Gear
    Author Image

got a pic to show ?

Posted 02 July 2004 - 11:40 AM

Genie47
  • Genie47
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Go to http://www.autolumination.com

Posted 02 July 2004 - 11:40 AM

Sgrac3r
  • Sgrac3r
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Wow! u r into Mod mode now huh! sly.gif sly.gif thumbsup.gif

got photo of the LED tail bulbs? share share wink.gif
---------------------------------------------------------
[Experience] is the name everyone give to thier [mistake]
---------------------------------------------------------

Posted 02 July 2004 - 01:54 PM

Zacer
  • Zacer
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Woh the bulbs all v colourful hor!!! can doll car like christmas tree!!! bounce1.gif bounce1.gif
"Starts from Basics ABC, Always Be Careful"

Posted 11 January 2006 - 11:26 PM

Dirtrider_ak
  • Dirtrider_ak
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Just got myself a pair of LED tail-light bulbs. Will see if it look good when on.

G47- My packaged for the LED brake/tail x4, Signal x2, Reverse x2, high stop lamp x5 and cabin courtesy x1 have arrived. Gonna fix them up and see how good it is. Looks like it is gonna offload my alternator and save petrol man. Shipped it from US and it took 11 days. Yeah I am thinking to do ditribution here man. Singapore not 1 distributors except for 1 retailer which is stamford tyres but limited lahh.

Next mod will be. Lic plate, side signal, rear fog lamp, front signal lights, interior front map lights and front parking lights. Then system complete! Go green!

I save 21W+5W+25W=51W - 5W = 46W saved which is about 4 amps everytime i step on the brakes at night! Oh yah no need to worry about blown bulbs for the next few years! My target is 25% electrical cut. I
I'll let you know if my consumption hits 15km/L after all this mod man.

Posted 19 May 2006 - 12:57 PM

Vincsk2003
  • Vincsk2003
    Clutched
    Author Image

How is it? Must let me know.

Posted 19 May 2006 - 01:08 PM

Mzrmazda3
  • Premium member
    Mzrmazda3
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bro, must post some pics when you are done with it wink.gif

Posted 19 May 2006 - 01:10 PM

Nine_eleven
  • Premium member
    Nine_eleven
    5th Gear
    Author Image

using all LEDS for your lights will save enough petrol for you to notice meh?

if it does, then LED headlamps should come first!

Posted 05 June 2006 - 05:22 AM

Antipher
  • Antipher
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

did you order yours from the website, how long did it took to arrive?

Posted 21 July 2018 - 07:20 AM

StreamRSZ
  • Premium member
    StreamRSZ
    5th Gear
    Author Image

digging this old thread. anyone have changed tail light bulbs to led type? pass inspection?

Discoburg praised this

Posted 21 July 2018 - 07:42 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

digging this old thread. anyone have changed tail light bulbs to led type? pass inspection?

nowadays many new cars using LED lights so i dont see why cannot pass inspection.
Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
PSA: Get car cam if you still have not done so...
PSA2: Apply for vCashcard...

Posted 21 July 2018 - 02:00 PM

StreamRSZ
  • Premium member
    StreamRSZ
    5th Gear
    Author Image

nowadays many new cars using LED lights so i dont see why cannot pass inspection.

thanks i was thinking about that too. as long as the tail light covers remains original inspection should pass.

Posted 04 August 2018 - 09:36 PM

StreamRSZ
  • Premium member
    StreamRSZ
    5th Gear
    Author Image

anyway i think this is very gray. my friend just send his car for inspection today. asked the inspector uncle. he shake head and smile saying by right not supposed to. and say that i has to be as per the original spec of the car. If the car come with halogen bulbs than it has to be halogen. and inspection have to change back to halogen bulbs.

Well i think our inspection standard still living in the stone age.  quite gray here. Nowadays most new cars come with LED. Why cant older cars upgrade than? Double standard.

Posted 04 August 2018 - 09:41 PM

Pohhenry
  • Premium member
    Pohhenry
    4th Gear
    Author Image

thanks i was thinking about that too. as long as the tail light covers remains original inspection should pass.

Just like original DRL ok but aftermarket is illegal lor  [dizzy]

Posted 13 August 2018 - 05:22 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

RadX Carbon82 Jman888
Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
PSA: Get car cam if you still have not done so...
PSA2: Apply for vCashcard...

Back to Cosmetics  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: tail, light, bulbs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users