Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
14 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 05 July 2004 - 04:16 PM

Seaweed
  • Seaweed
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone use the AXS machine to pay for your Malaysia fine before? I just discover few days ago that I got a fine for speeding back in 2001 and they only just update it on their website. I don't want to drive in and pay as I don't know how long more again they need to update their record and I don't want to "chong" with them. So i prefer to pay thru the AXS machine is possible....

Posted 05 July 2004 - 06:13 PM

Saaber
  • Premium member
    Saaber
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Yes, you can pay thru the AXS, just that there is an admin charge involved...

Posted 15 May 2005 - 12:58 PM

Ah_benz
  • Premium member
    Ah_benz
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Hi. may i know where do you check whether your car have existing traffic fines in Malaysia? which website do you go to? thanks alot.

Posted 15 May 2005 - 01:42 PM

Apollo
  • Apollo
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

this one u mean?

http://www.jpj.gov.m...ist/index.shtml
Signature is not allowed.

Posted 15 May 2005 - 01:45 PM

Gylgyl
  • Premium member
    Gylgyl
    4th Gear
    Author Image

dun pay the fine in singapore... admin charge very unreasonable... wait till they catch u in malaysia.. no admin charge... sly.gif

Posted 15 May 2005 - 02:40 PM

Ah_benz
  • Premium member
    Ah_benz
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Oh yesh!. Thanks alot bro. was helping a friend to check whether got summon anot, as he is buying a secondhand car. smile.gif Thanks. Cheers!

Posted 15 May 2005 - 11:28 PM

Falc
  • Premium member
    Falc
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Did u check that recetly? Coz I think AXS no more such utility leh ... from what i last checked a few months back.
Power isn't only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.

Posted 16 May 2005 - 08:38 AM

Saaber
  • Premium member
    Saaber
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

yes, it is no longer available.

Posted 21 June 2005 - 09:30 PM

Fourwheels
  • Fourwheels
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

where else in singapore can we pay? or is there a malaysia website that we can pay?

Posted 22 June 2005 - 01:00 AM

Saaber
  • Premium member
    Saaber
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

http://www.rilek.com..._user&loc=en_US

Posted 31 August 2005 - 08:47 AM

Pug206
  • Premium member
    Pug206
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

this one u mean?

Went to the website, found the following message when I tried to check... this is STUPID!! But, why am I not surprised? Sigh...

WARNING!!!

You are accessing JPJ Blacklist Inquiry System from an unknown link.
Your details have been logged for reference.

Please take note that in accessing or utilising this Website, You shall comply with and not to contravene with all applicable laws of Malaysia relating to the Services and not to infringe any intellectual property right of any other sites. You shall not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited or in a manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair this Website or interfere with the enjoyment or use by any other party of this Website.

Copyright 2002 Road Transport Department, Malaysia

Posted 10 May 2007 - 09:05 AM

Metalslug
  • Metalslug
    5th Gear
    Author Image

this one u mean?

hi guys, enquiring on a 2nd hand car. apparently at this website got PDRM and JPJ. the car i enquired about is blacklisted by PDRM but not JPJ. whats the implication if i go msia?

Posted 10 May 2007 - 09:16 AM

Hiphiphoray
  • Hiphiphoray
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

It simply means when there is a road block or scanning sumon operations at the checkpoint, ur car will be detain....whatever sumons incur have to be paid "by hook or by crook" in full.

Dont prey prey.....it happens to some of our bros here. sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif

Btw....how much is the sumon ?

Posted 10 May 2007 - 10:50 AM

Metalslug
  • Metalslug
    5th Gear
    Author Image

it doesnt say leh? so scary skali RM500! ouch! tongue.gif

Posted 03 August 2017 - 10:14 AM

UncleAtas
  • UncleAtas
    5th Gear
    Author Image

10yrs later. They bring it back. Pay your Malaysia traffic fines thru AXS for convenience.

Refer to signature guidelines

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users