AXS Machine to pay Malaysia fine.

Seaweed

Anyone use the AXS machine to pay for your Malaysia fine before? I just discover few days ago that I got a fine for speeding back in 2001 and they only just update it on their website. I don't want to drive in and pay as I don't know how long more again they need to update their record and I don't want to "chong" with them. So i prefer to pay thru the AXS machine is possible....

↡ Advertisement

Hi. may i know where do you check whether your car have existing traffic fines in Malaysia? which website do you go to? thanks alot.

Neutral Newbie

dun pay the fine in singapore... admin charge very unreasonable... wait till they catch u in malaysia.. no admin charge... [sly]

Oh yesh!. Thanks alot bro. was helping a friend to check whether got summon anot, as he is buying a secondhand car. [:)] Thanks. Cheers!

Did u check that recetly? Coz I think AXS no more such utility leh ... from what i last checked a few months back.

Neutral Newbie

Went to the website, found the following message when I tried to check... this is STUPID!! But, why am I not surprised? Sigh...

WARNING!!!

You are accessing JPJ Blacklist Inquiry System from an unknown link.

Your details have been logged for reference.

Please take note that in accessing or utilising this Website, You shall comply with and not to contravene with all applicable laws of Malaysia relating to the Services and not to infringe any intellectual property right of any other sites. You shall not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited or in a manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair this Website or interfere with the enjoyment or use by any other party of this Website.

Copyright

It simply means when there is a road block or scanning sumon operations at the checkpoint, ur car will be detain....whatever sumons incur have to be paid "by hook or by crook" in full.

Dont prey prey.....it happens to some of our bros here. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Btw....how much is the sumon ?