Anyone know where to buy Silicone Wiper in Singapore?

Carlover76

Neutral Newbie

Does anyone knows where to buy Silicone Wiper in Singapore, I only come across Malaysia, they have it but just can't find in popular shop in singapore like Autobac and McWell.

↡ Advertisement

Stick to the regular types. You can "siliconize" them and also make them last a bit longer with finishing dress solutions like Armor-All, Solar Warrior and Blue Coral Finishing Touch.

These are protective silicons. They will coat the on the rubber making them more slippery. Blue Coral is more different with Teflon. Fomblin A is a Teflon derivative. As you know Teflon is slippery.

Neutral Newbie

if you coat the wiper blades, won't it smear the glass when the wiper wipes across ?

Supersonic

u can try concorde for glaco silicon wipers. abt $37/pc. u can oso try PIAA Silicon. but dunno which place carries it tho.

Have anyone tried the "siliconize" solution by coating Blue Coral or similar products? I do not have rain-x or the likes on my car, but usually in rain, after 5 or 6 swipes of the blades, the "judder" of the wiper begins.. very annoying. And the car is only 1/2 yr old!!

Once they polymerize, they are stuck ont he blades. Wear and tear will remove this layer. WOn't stick on the windshield.

Neutral Newbie
Stick to the regular types. You can "siliconize" them and also make them last a bit longer with finishing dress solutions like Armor-All, Solar Warrior and Blue Coral Finishing Touch.

These are protective silicons. They will coat the on the rubber making them more slippery. Blue Coral is more different with Teflon. Fomblin A is a Teflon derivative. As you know Teflon is slippery.

Been going to many Home-Fix but can't find these products you recommended. Where can we get them? confused.gif