Cockroach thinggy

Redz

why this little small cockroaches end up in ur car...even if it's a new car?? juz found 1 juz now after owning the car for almost 3mths! wonder what could be the cause? parking place or food or something else?? [shakehead]

↡ Advertisement

If you're parked at most old open air HDB car parks that are near to trees and shrubs, there are bound to be times when there will little friends visiting your car. They usually enter from the wheel arc area. Check for openings.

The most likely manner they got into your car cabin would be via the foot pedal area. Check those.

There are also some opening beneath the front seats.

Neutral Newbie

the flavour of the day expired mah.... so they go somewhere else..

[reply]

used to spot ****roaches when younger in my ride

now dont have

why this little small cockroaches end up in ur car...even if it's a new car?? juz found 1 juz now after owning the car for almost 3mths! wonder what could be the cause? parking place or food or something else?? [shakehead]

Put some pandang leaves in your car and this type of roaches will be gone in no time.

Neutral Newbie

usually it's food that attracts these roaches. I've had them a few times already.

You pick them up anywhere, especially at places where there are many of them..

Perhaps it food that dopped off from your kids.

Usually clearing your car from all sources of food would starve them to death. Just be aware that if the mother lays eggs, then be prepared to have little babies around. At least 2 generations worth of roaches may be there...

Remember.. any source of food can keep them alive.. that includes your skin, and nose droppings...sly.gif

pandan leaves dried up easily and left crumples of leaves on the carpet! i have some cockroaches food, used by some pest control, which is really good. put one time..next morning sure see a few dead cockroaches. but 1 worry though... my baby will juzt eat them!!! that's why din put them for time being

but i oreadi banned consumin food in the car... still they exist! i juz have a feeling it has more to do on the places i parked. maybe the one close to sewer pipes that could be the cause? [sweatdrop]

aiyoh... the parking lot gahmen one mah. how would i know they design like that?? [laugh]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)
usually it's food that attracts these roaches. I've had them a few times already.

You pick them up anywhere, especially at places where there are many of them..

Perhaps it food that dopped off from your kids.

Usually clearing your car from all sources of food would starve them to death. Just be aware that if the mother lays eggs, then be prepared to have little babies around. At least 2 generations worth of roaches may be there...

Remember.. any source of food can keep them alive.. that includes your skin, and nose droppings...sly.gif

Yep agree ... its the food nod.gif

I am guilty of that and I am guilty of allowing my kids to eat in the car. And you can guess ... my car is infested with them roaches. dead.gif

But I got a way to nuke them lah rifle.gif

ok ok ... I am guilty of digging my nose too lipsrsealed.gif

Edited by Hitman
↡ Advertisement