Glare treatment feedback  

34 members have voted

1. 1.

• Strongly Recommend It
    • Recommend It
    • Neutral
    • Don't Use It

Hi everyone,

I just got my Black Chevrolet Optra 1.6 (A) over 10 days ago. I am considering doing the Glare treatment.

I would like to hear from people who have used the Glare treatment, what they have to say about it. Please give me your honest feedback, so that I can make my decision. Also if you could please include the colour of your ride and your experience with it.

Cheers!

↡ Advertisement

Thanks everyone for your feedback. I will be "Glaring" my ride tomorrow morning. [sweatdrop]

Cheers!

I made use of the Wheels Asia magazine member promotion. I get 50% off the usual price of $488 (which comes with 18 months written warranty, and inspection every 6 months to ensure the gloss). Of course I had to pay additional $50 just because of black colour. [:(]

I think people who are interested in Glare treatment should make us of this offer now. Since subscribing to the magazine (which makes you a member) costs only $36/yr and it comes with a goodies bag of car care products.

(edited)

Here are some pictures for your comments. Some are taken with flash off and no tripod, i.e. just my unstable hand, so it may be a little blur.

Picture 1 and 2 is without flash and no tripod.

Picture 3 and 4 is with flash.

What's interesting is the reflections. [thumbsup]

post-14-1092232320_thumb.jpg

post-14-1092232321_thumb.jpg

post-14-1092232322_thumb.jpg

post-14-1092232323_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tkew

Neutral Newbie

Wow, thanks for putting up the pics. Very Shiny.

Unfortunately mine is a light blue car so definitely wont be as shiny as yours.

Still considering whether to glare.

Well, light blue is definitely a much easier to maintain colour. So you will really need to consider.

Before I "Glare", I was having problem maintaining the car, not about shine, but just to keep it clean. And I don't have the time to wash the car every 2 to 3 days. At best I can only do it once a week.

After "Glaring", it is much easier, in fact, if there is any stain, finger prints etc, just wipe it off with a detailing cloth and it is done. You will also notice that after "Glaring", the surface becomes very smooth, and so cleaning will be easier.

Like I said in my earlier post, after 50% discount, the price of $244 for 18 months warranty is quite a good deal.

So consider it. BTW, I don't make any money out of this, I just think it is a good product, and I am just recommending it to fellow owners.

TKew me too going to book my GLARE treatment soon, but they have $50 sure charge for black colour right? they give any feebies? hahah

Edited by Zacer

Yup, there's surcharge of $50 for black and white. Nope, no freebies, at least not for me, maybe you can try to strike a good deal. [sly]

every outlet is the same right i actually book the 1 at maxwell one of the glare service provider keep sms me when i can go down.

I am not sure about Maxwell, but I played it safe by going to the Glare shops, i.e. Ubi or Orchard (I went to Orchard). Since the others are just authorized service providers, i.e. they would do other grooming products too. So you don't know about their experience and professionalism.

Just my 2 cents worth.

↡ Advertisement