• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
123 replies to this topic | 60 praises

Posted 30 July 2004 - 03:28 PM

Bfmstg
  • Premium member
    Bfmstg
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hi all,

got good recommendation of good and realiable wheel alignment workshop?

thanks

Posted 30 July 2004 - 03:34 PM

Redz
  • Redz
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

refer to this link
http://www.mycarforu...lignment;#42323

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:45 PM

Picanto
any recommendations?

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:50 PM

Bandie
  • Bandie
    Clutched
    Author Image

people's auto at Ubi, google it. Look for Mr seah, good service, many returning customers. and while waiting can see Joker next door tuning vtec haha

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:38 PM

Cephas
  • Premium member
    Cephas
    4th Gear
    Author Image

people's auto at Ubi, google it. Look for Mr seah, good service, many returning customers. and while waiting can see Joker next door tuning vtec haha

r u the Joker?
Lambo with open pod....weeeee

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:18 AM

Picanto

r u the Joker?

yes he is

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:44 AM

Yuan
  • Premium member
    Yuan
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

any recommendations?

If you are staying in the North, can go look for Creative Trading at Woodlands Park E. Boss name is Jimmy.

I had been using him since my COE car days.
|1994|Legum Baccalaureus-Legum Magister|Financial Prudence|HDB|MedisaveApproveIntegratedPlan-Insurance|Manchester United FC|Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Specifications-Parts-Accessories|Suzuki Swift GS|Mitsubishi Lancer CS 3|Volkswagen Golf MKVI|Audi A4B9|

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:47 AM

Roadhogger
  • Roadhogger
    4th Gear
    Author Image

If you are staying in the North, can go look for Creative Trading at Woodlands Park E. Boss name is Jimmy.

I had been using him since my COE car days.

Juse like to share my experience with him...His prices is on the high side..

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:49 AM

Roberttan
  • Roberttan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

known of 1 old timer at around sin ming industrial estate beside ROV
the boss Ah Tan will try check the company name and place later

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:05 AM

Cephas
  • Premium member
    Cephas
    4th Gear
    Author Image

yes he is

duno how many more BHPs can he tune the vtec?
Lambo with open pod....weeeee

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:19 AM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

known of 1 old timer at around sin ming industrial estate beside ROV
the boss Ah Tan will try check the company name and place later

I also know 1 old timer around there. The shop South East Motor (i think). It is next to an air cond shop.

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:32 AM

Codynik
  • Codynik
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

hi all,

got good recommendation of good and realiable wheel alignment workshop?

thanks

I have tried City Auto at Sin Ming and i find their work very reasonable and most importantly they are not ex. I paid $50 for mine with both electronic alignment, plus manual alignment and even test drive your ride to ensure eveyrthing is fine b4 handing the car back to you.

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:51 AM

Mit81
  • Premium member
    Mit81
    1st Gear
    Author Image

JC Wheel Dynamic Pte Ltd located at 48 Toh Guan Rd
Enterprise Hub #02-109 S(608586).
Point of contact- ah siong 84025982

Verli detailed chap, try till he feel it's up to standard b4 passing it to u

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:50 AM

Good-Carbuyer
AMK Autopoint nearer? Go to 1st storey,as we do U-turn, there is a shop operated by Kenny. $40 to $60 depending on the car.

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:07 AM

Hondafit2008
  • Hondafit2008
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I also know 1 old timer around there. The shop South East Motor (i think). It is next to an air cond shop.

i think is call "south east asia" boss is a old man damn old timer dated from old thomson rd race track time

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:32 AM

Picanto
has anyone tired alignment without computers?

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:39 AM

Kingkong
  • Premium member
    Kingkong
    6th Gear
    Author Image

AMK Autopoint nearer? Go to 1st storey,as we do U-turn, there is a shop operated by Kenny. $40 to $60 depending on the car.

Kenny shifted to 1st floor?

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:49 AM

Thedream
  • Thedream
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Kenny shifted to 1st floor?

i think he's referring to another guy named Kenny, not the name of the shop on the 3/4 floor.

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:16 AM

Picanto
who is better?

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:35 AM

Hondafit2008
  • Hondafit2008
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

if you ask who is more famous? will be the 3rd or 4th floor dude

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Recommendation, wheel, alignment and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users