Please recommend suitable workshops

Mr_cool

Neutral Newbie

I'm looking for suitable workshops to do some repairs,can someone help me?? Here goes the problem, after some detailed checking [shocked] i discovered that my car's chassis is a bit dent mabi b'cos the previous owner had an accident but repair was not complete [unsure] .Now the car front seems to be higher.Ok 2 cut the story short,i'm looking for a precision engrg workshop 2 pull back the chassis.Any1 noe of any such workshop?? [unimpressed] [unimpressed]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Mr Cool, sounds like u need a serious panel beating job.

Understand Turbobrick using Lye Design for mcuh of his panel beating jobs.. maybe can try them?

Also there is a panel beater in AMK area that does very good job in panel beating.. will get the number for you if you are keen to find out more... its in my handphone.

Maybe can try Soek Seng at Sin Ming Industrial Estate.

Look for Mr Poon and tell him a silver Skoda owner recommend him.

Hope this helps....

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

I'm interested,Ok thanks.... [cool]

Mr Cool, sounds like u need a serious panel beating job.

Understand Turbobrick using Lye Design for mcuh of his panel beating jobs.. maybe can try them?

Also there is a panel beater in AMK area that does very good job in panel beating.. will get the number for you if you are keen to find out more... its in my handphone.

Edited by Mr_cool

Neutral Newbie

I noe hes very busy[:(].That why i'm looking for other workshops.I heard that his is the best rite??? Thanks anyway....[cool] i'll check wif him tomolo....

Neutral Newbie

Okay, call JEFFREY YEE at 482 0166.

I cannot remember his shop's name. Just call for him.

No point mentioning my name becoz I have not visited him for at least 2 years liao. Last time I had 2 accidents, both time patched up by Jeffrey himself... very pro job man! Both time I stand beside him and both time I wanted to kow tow to him man!

Neutral Newbie

okkkkk.... tank u!!! [:)][:)] i'll try.... but later if he ask how i get that number how??? keke.... [:p]

Neutral Newbie

I service my ride at Auto Champion Star in JB - cheap, good and honest!! Minumum waiting time and great service!! more than 50% cheaper than servicing and repairs in SG.

Auto Champion Star

No 2 Jalan Titiwangsa 4,

Taman Tampoi Indah,

81200 JB

Most recent service was for oil change [ i bought my own oil from Giant], oil filter, power steering fluid top up, wheel alignment, air con/ air filter cleanup, multi point check [everything was good!] - total bill RM95 (approx S$31).

Look for the boss - HC Ling HP 012-711 3758 - they do all Jap cars and Mercedez...

Super nice guy too!!

Recently change one of my head light bulb at 28 auto located at blk1002 bukit Meath lane 3 # 01- 83 for $150 but found out later that the bulb only cost less then $20 for 2 selling outside.

Recently change one of my head light bulb at 28 auto located at blk1002 bukit Meath lane 3 # 01- 83 for $150 but found out later that the bulb only cost less then $20 for 2 selling outside.

They used Samurai sword to replace the bulbs! [thumbsdown]

Good earn mah, else how to pay high rental?

But you need to be specific what make and model of your car 'cos some are really PITA to replace, some may need to down bumpers.  :XD:

This one: 

[laugh]

Edited by Kangadrool