Please recommend suitable workshops

Mr_cool

When going to work shop for car service or repair it's always good to ask from reference or read forum. Recently I was in a hurry to change a head light bulb and when to 28 Auto located at Bukit merah lane 1. 01-83.He charge me $150 just to change a OEM light bulb. Later i found out that this light bulb cost less then $20 for 2 pcs. It took hi. Less then 5 minutes to change.

When going to work shop for car service or repair it's always good to ask from reference or read forum. Recently I was in a hurry to change a head light bulb and when to 28 Auto located at Bukit merah lane 1. 01-83.He charge me $150 just to change a OEM light bulb. Later i found out that this light bulb cost less then $20 for 2 pcs. It took hi. Less then 5 minutes to change.

wah what kind of special bulb is that so ex? kena carrot big time.

Wow that is freaking expensive leii. That time I went for car repair for my car.. M.S Panel Beating they charge quite reasonable price leii. U can go there.

This work shop (28 auto)cannot be trusted. So whenever going to work shop be careful especially this work shop . It's located at bukt Merah.

↡ Advertisement