Toyota Owners please come in!

DarkLord

Same here. mine also have 2 armrest. most likely i think i will customise one instead. seems rare to get one at a reasonable price. i dont think there is anything major thats why i didn't send to workshop to check. meanwhile i will also keep track by myself. seems like it's not a common problem though.

You can check on sgcarmart marketplace. I saw a shop selling the shorter version which fit Toyota wish with existing armrest. It costs $130 if I'm not wrong. Don't need to customize unless you can get it cheaper. I saw on autobacs too and it's $150+

I don't think it's worth that price to buy a new one so I waited for people to sell their used one on Carousell and managed to get a used but good one at $45.

↡ Advertisement

Hi bro,

Thanks for sharing. At this moment, i shall look for a console but if no choice i will go for customise instead. secondly i'm wondering is that is there any steering control for 06 wish ? if not then is 09 model steering wheel able to fit into 06 instead ?

post-35240-0-75447600-1466899172.jpg

Above the airbag wire.. the orange dot..its a steering damper from my former ride..

Group buy long time ago ..

If its what you looking for and its from a Lexus..

Hope you can get it..

Cheers bro..all the best in your mod..

Neutral Newbie

28032010008.jpg

Above the airbag wire.. the orange dot..its a steering damper from my former ride..

Group buy long time ago ..

If its what you looking for and its from a Lexus..

Hope you can get it..

Cheers bro..all the best in your mod..

Interesting. U took out the steering wheel cover urself ? Can teach me how ? Btw which model lexus is that or any model als9 can ? If all parts can use lexus parts, i don't mind getting them. Lolx ... !

You can check on sgcarmart marketplace. I saw a shop selling the shorter version which fit Toyota wish with existing armrest. It costs $130 if I'm not wrong. Don't need to customize unless you can get it cheaper. I saw on autobacs too and it's $150+

I don't think it's worth that price to buy a new one so I waited for people to sell their used one on Carousell and managed to get a used but good one at $45.

$50 or less to get a used is reasonable. But trying to get one is rare. Outside too many renew wish. To customise one will cost around $150 too. That's make me considering of it.

Interesting. U took out the steering wheel cover urself ? Can teach me how ? Btw which model lexus is that or any model als9 can ? If all parts can use lexus parts, i don't mind getting them. Lolx ... !

Can't remember the Lexus model..there's a thread in the 'dissappeared' TWC forum [rolleyes]

I also did a write up with pictures as never think of doing any video at the time of installationhere a few yrs back..for the fun of it in

PM me to see whether can help you..

Cheers..

Neutral Newbie

Can't remember the Lexus model..there's a thread in the 'dissappeared' TWC forum [rolleyes]

I also did a write up with pictures as never think of doing any video at the time of installationhere a few yrs back..for the fun of it in

PM me to see whether can help you..

Cheers..

nice ... maybe its my turn to install steering damper and hopefully there already have steering control inside the steering wheel. then at least i can just get the steering control and plug and play it. thanks for the video bro.  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]

nice ... maybe its my turn to install steering damper and hopefully there already have steering control inside the steering wheel. then at least i can just get the steering control and plug and play it. thanks for the video bro.  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]

Thanks bro.. [thumbsup]

BTW the sound come from the rear where you suspected the fuel pump sound..

maybe its the Walbro 255LPH which its a bit noisy..

T-Wish mod at those time..

Get it check if caused problem or if not maybe previous owner left a few things modded behind for you..

Neutral Newbie

Thanks bro.. [thumbsup]

BTW the sound come from the rear where you suspected the fuel pump sound..

maybe its the Walbro 255LPH which its a bit noisy..

T-Wish mod at those time..

Get it check if caused problem or if not maybe previous owner left a few things modded behind for you..

Hi bro. Sorry for my late reply due to busy schedule this few weeks. Haha ... I'm not sure but it seems don't give any problem so i just take note. Also is it a norm for toyota wish air con to be not cold while stationary? But it will comes back to normal while moving off.

Hi bro. Sorry for my late reply due to busy schedule this few weeks. Haha ... I'm not sure but it seems don't give any problem so i just take note. Also is it a norm for toyota wish air con to be not cold while stationary? But it will comes back to normal while moving off.

Hi Bro, T-Wish 03/06 aircon firstly not really as strong in the first place..

either you need a fan behind or get install auxillary aircon behind..

If as mention by you.. seems signal for you to prepare around 400 to 480sgd to get the evaporator/cooling coil change..

You can test by getting gas charge in..if gas pressure ok..means just standby till it down..

Cheers..

Neutral Newbie

My rear seems fine. Anyway I've done my major servicing on air con too. Only thing keep me wonder is the air con not cold while stationary. So i believe it's not a norm for this car. I'm well prepare to change to compressor if it breakdown.

My rear seems fine. Anyway I've done my major servicing on air con too. Only thing keep me wonder is the air con not cold while stationary. So i believe it's not a norm for this car. I'm well prepare to change to compressor if it breakdown.

if you think it's unbearable then just change the aircon compressor. I changed mine and it become super cold now. I think it's worth it considering I always fetch 6adults and need the aircon to be strong to reach the last row. I can say the aircon is pretty strong in my opinion and I tend to always set at 25-26degree or so when I'm driving alone or with another passenger.

Any thoughts on the upcoming CHR?

Hi all, anyone interested in the new Toyota C-HR? We have started gathering a list of people interested in the Toyota C-HR here. Do add your name in the list if you are interested in the Toyota C-HR, so that we can organise a group buy ASAP when the car is released! No obligations, you can decide whether to buy only when there are more details on the pricing released.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/singaporechr

Neutral Newbie

Hi fellow members, have been enjoying my 3 months old Toyota Altis, any member here driving the same model has done improvements on aesthetic or performance? 

Hi fellow members, have been enjoying my 3 months old Toyota Altis, any member here driving the same model has done improvements on aesthetic or performance?

Quite a few of us bro. What about you?

Neutral Newbie

if you think it's unbearable then just change the aircon compressor. I changed mine and it become super cold now. I think it's worth it considering I always fetch 6adults and need the aircon to be strong to reach the last row. I can say the aircon is pretty strong in my opinion and I tend to always set at 25-26degree or so when I'm driving alone or with another passenger.

I feel it's still doing well. Nornally i set 24 degrees until recently i adjust to 20 degree due to hot weather. Will change it if one day it don't provide cold air con to me. Haha ...

Neutral Newbie

Hi Bro

Just want to Check

can i install tv turner to toyota stock headunit (RCA)

Thanks

Neutral Newbie

Quite a few of us bro. What about you?

Hello Drion , can advice what is done? I have only put on the scuff plate bought from Bangkok ! notice many items available on Qoo website mostly from China.

Hello Drion , can advice what is done? I have only put on the scuff plate bought from Bangkok ! notice many items available on Qoo website mostly from China.

Our mods are like:

Strut bars, anti roll bars, scuff plates, piggyback chips, visors, mats, lights, rims, etc.

↡ Advertisement